What is your screen saver?

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Right now mine is a Marquis that says "Great, another exciting adventure in sitting."
I should make that my screensaver, 'cause that about sums up my job ...

Mine is just the floating, spinning, multicoloured text that says the time. I'm at work, so I can't be terribly creative -- creativity is frowned upon, you know. Leads to cancer or something. At home we have a screensaver that is a slideshow of pictures from the movie Serenity.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I should make that my screensaver, 'cause that about sums up my job ...

Mine is just the floating, spinning, multicoloured text that says the time. I'm at work, so I can't be terribly creative -- creativity is frowned upon, you know. Leads to cancer or something. At home we have a screensaver that is a slideshow of pictures from the movie Serenity.
That Quote I use as my screen saver is from the Firefly series. The Doctor says it because he is never taken on missions. I love Serenity

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ours is sooo boring. all it is is a scrolling message that reminds us to not turn off the computer by just hitting the button, to go to the "start" button and go to "turn off computer"

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is a slideshow of my cats, I make a new one each month

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At work it's just one of the Windows ones with interesting lines -- I forget now which one. At home, it's a slideshow of my girls.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A picture of Sean outside in the yard when he was young. He's my heart dog.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is a little thing that says "F the Memphis Mayor" ....refering to Willie Herenton
He's a complete scumbag- so one day, one of the radio stations started making t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, screen savers....in the pattern of W the president....but it read F the memphis mayor
It's priceless!!!!!!!!
A few months ago several thousand people (including me) signed a petition to have him ousted....but the slimy guy got out of it.
So ya, i like my screen saver
It's black and silver
Even a ton of the Memphis police officers got in trouble for putting the bumpersickers on their squad cars and parking in front of the mayors office

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't have one at work other than what was loaded (think it's the Windows icon), because we're not allowed to. I used to use a marquee that said "Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimbel on the wabe" but got tired of having to explain it to everyone (does nobody READ?). Here it's just the Mystify one, although I have had slideshows on of my grandkids, cats, etc.