A few hard to adopt kitties!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Senior(11-13 years) F DSH-spayed front declawed

We would like to see these two brothers go to a home together.
Young M-DLH black(This guy rocks!)

Young M-DLH white/Tabby X

Adult F DSH-quiet, timid, front declawed

Young F-grew up in a cage

(2) Young F-grew up in a cage together, sisters, would like placed together

If anyone would be interested in any of these cats, send me a PM! I just thought maybe if I got a little mor exposure for these kits, there is a little bit more chance of them finding their loving homes faster!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, they are all so cute..I just hate that there are so many kits that need homes
I wish I could take them all.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, they are all so cute..I just hate that there are so many kits that need homes I wish I could take them all.
For people who cannot adopt another cat, I always recommend that you help cats by encouraging your friends to adopt and supporting spay/neuter efforts.

Katie

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The black one looks like much like my Alley
I wish I could take one, but unfortunately I have six more months on my lease. As soon as I move though, I will be going to the shelter and taking a kitty home with me. Good luck finding homes for them, they are all gorgeous.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by PaulaS

The black one looks like much like my Alley
I wish I could take one, but unfortunately I have six more months on my lease. As soon as I move though, I will be going to the shelter and taking a kitty home with me. Good luck finding homes for them, they are all gorgeous.
Yay! You are helping out. Even if you cannot take one of these guys home, you are saving another kitty!

The Young F black/white kitty went to a rescue yesterday. The two sisters, the last two listed, are being adopted by a shelter volunteer as we absolutely need more space & they're not adoptable anymore. It's sad, but they don't know what it's like to be held & loved.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad some of them are getting homes. I hope the others do soon. I have six months before I can move but I look at the shelter sites on the internet all the time, they have so many little kitties it breaks my heart. I just know that when I get older, I'm going to be one of those crazy cat ladies that has a dozen of them! I would take them all if I could.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm so glad some of them are getting homes. I hope the others do soon. I have six months before I can move but I look at the shelter sites on the internet all the time, they have so many little kitties it breaks my heart. I just know that when I get older, I'm going to be one of those crazy cat ladies that has a dozen of them! I would take them all if I could.
You don't have to be old to be that crazy cat lady with a dozen or more.

Great pics, hope they all find good homes soon!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Paula...just make sure they are all spayed/neutered...the last thing you need is a lot of intact cats mating in your home.

Katie

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They all look wonderful, and breaks my heart that I am a bit too far away to help. Hoping they all find good loving homes and have wonderful qualities of life to enjoy. Best of luck.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just thought I'd update! The DSH calico front declawed got adopted Thursday night!
By my 7th /8th grade computer teacher, no less!
The 11-13 year old girl has an application in on her, last I heard was approved. We are waiting to talk to the husband(65 y/o couple) to be sure he wants the kitty before letting them take her home. The two sisters, tabby & grey/white, were adopted by a shelter volunteer. She had fostered them & we just cannot keep them there forever. One hasn't stopped running since she went home Tuesday evening.

We're now just have the deaf tuxedo girl. Deaf as a result of a severe inner ear infection therefore her balance is way off. Would do best in a home as an only pet. Front declawed. Then there the 5 y/o grey tabby F, front declawed/spayed....really needs to be an only pet. And, the grey adult M, front declawed/neutered. His owner died on recently & nobody wants him. He's so scared & miserable...not to mention grossly overweight.