Although I could never prove anything, I am fairly sure that Napoleon was poisoned by the raticide laid by my neighbour. To their credit they did admit to using it. I heard yesterday that they are leaving and moving to the nearby town because it is more convenient. They have sold their house to a young couple so I will have to make their acquaintance as soon as possible and educate them in humane and non-toxic ways of dealing with rodents. I think all the others in the hamlet have taken the message on board, though I am not letting the cats out yet. And of course, I have to think now of little Biscotte, the new barn kitty.
post #1 of 18
1/5/07 at 9:47am