CUTE, Funny and UNIQUE video!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I showed a hearing friend of mine this video and to my amazement, she told me that Pepper does NOT make any sounds when she meows!! At first I said maybe the volume on the video wasn't working but she said she could hear water running in the background..

Listen/watch this video and tell me if you can hear Pepper meow at all!
Maybe she knows I'm deaf and doesn't want to waste her voice on me??
Let me know! The video is a bit long but she's soo darned cute when she meows at me like that- you'll see 2 other cats in the video waiting for me to get into the tub!

She always start meowing every morning as I fill up the bathtub because she and 2 other cats loves to drink from the tub ONLY AFTER I get in. So, Pepper always meows impatiently at me to get me moving and get into the tub so she could start drinking.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...winontoile.flv

I'm now wondering about my other cats- if they make any sounds whenever they meow! I think I will try to catch them meowing on video and see if anyone can hear them meowing.. Pepper and Heidi meows the most.. The others meows RARELY- only if they feels like they're not getting enough attention from me!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe the water was just too loud to hear it? I had a cat that would not make a traditional meow sound.. It was hardly a sound at all but it was there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

Maybe the water was just too loud to hear it? I had a cat that would not make a traditional meow sound.. It was hardly a sound at all but it was there.
Did you listen to the video? Ok, I will try to film her next time with no water running and see if that makes a difference...

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

Did you listen to the video? Ok, I will try to film her next time with no water running and see if that makes a difference...
Yes I did but the water was so loud if it was only a little squeek you wouldn't be able to hear it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

Yes I did but the water was so loud if it was only a little squeek you wouldn't be able to hear it.
Ok. Didn't know that the water was LOUD! Wow. That's interesting. I've learned something new today. LOL. Guess I just assumed that any running water from sinks/tubs would be a low sound. Thanks!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The water was loud, but Pepper was right there in front of you. She either doesnt have a meow or a very very very low one. Shes precious!

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is really something. I wonder if the cat really knows you can't hear?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can kinda hear a little meow in the background. Noodles makes very soft meows for the most part. I have it pretty loud at the moment.

Slightly off subject here, but do you train or speak to your cats through sign? My mother's friend had a dog trained by sign is why I'm asking. Not that you can train a cat though...