Ok, admit it!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Admit that I'm not the only one that keeps typing/writing 2006 on things!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry hon, can't help you there - I'm safely stuck in 2007 due to the fact that I have too many rosette orders and not enough hands!!!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It usually takes me until the middle of Feb to use the right year. I don't write a lot of checks anymore so it may take me until March this year.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

No Susie I can't back you up on this, I have managed to getit right so far
All my Checks so far are AOK
Nenner neener neener

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know yet - I'll let you know when I'm back to work next week. I can pretty much guarantee that it'll take me a while to switch over!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I thought that you admit that sometimes you acting like a nuts!

Just kidding my friend...

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope I haven't written 2006 on anything yet. But I am sure I will before February!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to be really careful about that. If I type 2006 on something where it should have been 2007 then a person can get in huge trouble with the state! I've caught myself several times.

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I have to be really careful about that. If I type 2006 on something where it should have been 2007 then a person can get in huge trouble with the state! I've caught myself several times.
Lookingglass, in your signature you say "If the computer shuts down in the middle of a raid...", what do you play?

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you kidding? I'm doing it ALL the time. Of course, I've been known to still sign my name with my maiden name from time to time (and I've been married for 3-1/2 years), so I may not be the best person to compare yourself to.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

It usually takes me until the middle of Feb to use the right year. I don't write a lot of checks anymore so it may take me until March this year.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cairo

Lookingglass, in your signature you say "If the computer shuts down in the middle of a raid...", what do you play?
My DH plays WoW among many other computer games. 8-Bit, our "spunky" kitty, turned the computer off when he was in the middle of a raid. I almost had one less cat that day.

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

My DH plays WoW among many other computer games. 8-Bit, our "spunky" kitty, turned the computer off when he was in the middle of a raid. I almost had one less cat that day.
That's what I thought. We've played WoW since release, and when we got our dog Moscow, AQ40 had just come out and we seriously considered naming him AFK because potty training a puppy during raids can be very difficult.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I write the date about a million times each day at work...and I'm messing up the month and day more than the year. Usually by the time I get thoes right, I'm focused on thinking about what year it is!