TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Ok, admit it!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ok, admit it!

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
Admit that I'm not the only one that keeps typing/writing 2006 on things!
post #2 of 23
Sorry hon, can't help you there - I'm safely stuck in 2007 due to the fact that I have too many rosette orders and not enough hands!!!
post #3 of 23
It usually takes me until the middle of Feb to use the right year. I don't write a lot of checks anymore so it may take me until March this year.
post #4 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Admit that I'm not the only one that keeps typing/writing 2006 on things!


No Susie I can't back you up on this, I have managed to getit right so far All my Checks so far are AOK Nenner neener neener
post #5 of 23
Don't know yet - I'll let you know when I'm back to work next week. I can pretty much guarantee that it'll take me a while to switch over!
post #6 of 23
The one personal cheque I wrote I managed 2007, my computer at work however has not caught up and rewinded to Jan 2006 and printed lots of cheques like that
post #7 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Admit that I'm not the only one that keeps typing/writing 2006 on things!
I thought that you admit that sometimes you acting like a nuts!....


......... Just kidding my friend...
post #8 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
.........






BUT admit it!............
post #9 of 23
Nope I haven't written 2006 on anything yet. But I am sure I will before February!
post #10 of 23
I have to be really careful about that. If I type 2006 on something where it should have been 2007 then a person can get in huge trouble with the state! I've caught myself several times.
post #11 of 23
I do this at least once each new year. Normally more..lol.
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
I thought that you admit that sometimes you acting like a nuts!....


......... Just kidding my friend...



Oh that's a fact Sh'es not acting she is nuts!
post #13 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I have to be really careful about that. If I type 2006 on something where it should have been 2007 then a person can get in huge trouble with the state! I've caught myself several times.
Lookingglass, in your signature you say "If the computer shuts down in the middle of a raid...", what do you play?
post #14 of 23
Are you kidding? I'm doing it ALL the time. Of course, I've been known to still sign my name with my maiden name from time to time (and I've been married for 3-1/2 years), so I may not be the best person to compare yourself to.
post #15 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by psjauntie View Post
It usually takes me until the middle of Feb to use the right year. I don't write a lot of checks anymore so it may take me until March this year.
post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairo View Post
Lookingglass, in your signature you say "If the computer shuts down in the middle of a raid...", what do you play?
My DH plays WoW among many other computer games. 8-Bit, our "spunky" kitty, turned the computer off when he was in the middle of a raid. I almost had one less cat that day.
post #17 of 23
Haven't had to write 2007 on anything yet but I'll let you know what happens when I go back to work. I bet I do it at least once or twice.
post #18 of 23
I have been whiting out 2006 and writing in 2007 all day. it's driving me nutz!
post #19 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
My DH plays WoW among many other computer games. 8-Bit, our "spunky" kitty, turned the computer off when he was in the middle of a raid. I almost had one less cat that day.
That's what I thought. We've played WoW since release, and when we got our dog Moscow, AQ40 had just come out and we seriously considered naming him AFK because potty training a puppy during raids can be very difficult.
post #20 of 23
I write the date about a million times each day at work...and I'm messing up the month and day more than the year. Usually by the time I get thoes right, I'm focused on thinking about what year it is!
post #21 of 23
Yup I do it too!! I even sent a few letters to clients with January 4, 2006 on them I realized this when I looked at the letter I had saved...AFTER i sent it...DOH!
post #22 of 23
Well, since our release schedule is two months out, I've been writing 2007 for two months. My problem is remembering what the current month is, letting along the day.
post #23 of 23
The way it generally works with me is that I'm fine for the first 6-8 weeks, because I'm being a little careful. And then, once we're "into the year" my vigilance slips, and lo and behold I'm dropping previous year dates at the end of February, when everyone else is over the switch!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Ok, admit it!