the Daily Thread TGIF Jan 5

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all, TGIF!

Geez, is it winter? It was 60 this morning at 5:30! :shock: Some rain later, but warm all weekend.

Hey, a holiday for Susie!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone, coffee is ready.

And today is Friday too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning my pretties

Well, I just got back from the gym!! I woke up at 5:45am to go early as I have a hockey game to go to tonight so I had to get all sweaty and freshly worked out BEFORE work instead of after...Don't worry, I am heading to the shower now..

Alright well, have a great day everyone, I'll talk to a ya all later I'm sure

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone! Its Friday!!
WEe have some nasty weather in store for us today. Tornado warnings and watches are already out this morning. So I am sitting here enjoying a homemade egg mcMuffin. Weight wathers english muffin topped with eggs, cheese and canadian bacon and it is SO good! I get to do my weekly reports this afternoon and eat birthday cake my boss brought for me. It looks so good and sinful!

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Good Morning everyone! Its Friday!!
WEe have some nasty weather in store for us today. Tornado warnings and watches are already out this morning. So I am sitting here enjoying a homemade egg mcMuffin. Weight wathers english muffin topped with eggs, cheese and canadian bacon and it is SO good! I get to do my weekly reports this afternoon and eat birthday cake my boss brought for me. It looks so good and sinful!
Good Morning all! It's Friday and I should be excited.....but in my mind, it's the last day (so to speak) of the week I took off from work.
It's back to work on Monday.

Brandi....where are you? We just had some severe weather here yesterday. Tornadoes touched down in the parish I live in....homes were destroyed and 2 people lost their lives.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another record breaking warm day here at 6 am it was 45F!! I took my walk and actually overdressed (didn't need those gloves and wind pullover).
Not much on my agenda today-clean up more in basement, work on my state sales tax remittance. Neil is playing cards with "the boys" tonite so I'm going to rent a couple of girly movies for me!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From Not Sunny Southern California, It rained again last night, hopefully today it will be better.
Getting Hubby ready for his trip
Got his paperwork all done, Drug test is done, His New Luggage will be here today, still hasn't given any notice at his job he will do that on Tuesday, then he will be done there on the Th.
Hope everyone is having a nice Morning and that the weekend will be good for all.
I have to go to work and it's not easy because the less I do it the less I want to

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are set to have one of the warmest 'winter days' ever here at an amazing 12-13c so it is nice outside and the sun is already starting to break through the grey morning sky.

Work is peaceful with everyone else at a meeting until 1pm so have got caught up with the holiday mail, calls etc and am pretty much just waiting for them to get back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

Brandi....where are you? We just had some severe weather here yesterday. Tornadoes touched down in the parish I live in....homes were destroyed and 2 people lost their lives.
I think she's somewhere in FL. We're supposed to be getting those storms later today here in NC.
All these winter tornadoes are wild!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just wanted to say good morning all
i am really starting to think global warming is real
its 55 here today. scary

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiya!

Don't ask me what the temp is now...it's too hot! We have tornado warnings for the cyclone part of Malaysia! Never in my life, I think, have we had one of those before...global warming is real!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I think she's somewhere in FL. We're supposed to be getting those storms later today here in NC.
All these winter tornadoes are wild!
We woke up at around 3 am for a Tornado Watch, 4:30 am for a tornado warning this morning (went just north of here, haven't seen any damage reports come up for our area). And of course, I went to sleep about 2 am (the first time)
. Not the birthday morning I imagined
I'm really feeling old this morning!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Hiya!

Don't ask me what the temp is now...it's too hot! We have tornado warnings for the cyclone part of Malaysia! Never in my life, I think, have we had one of those before...global warming is real!
oh man, i know itta said they have thunder storms in indo first time she ever could rmember having those there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Thanks Neet!
No prob! I was wondering what you were doing posting in the Daily Thread, you hardly ever do that....

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Catsallover: well happy brithday, I hope the tornadoes don't get you.
Thanks
! The line of storms are gone- they're headed for neetanddave!