What does your username mean?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know we had a thread on this a while back, but since there are some new people on here, I thought it would be fun to share them again.

So what does your user name mean? Is there a story behind it?

Mine is quite obvious, it's my girls' names. I didn't spend too long thinking of it. When I joined Mooch was makin Hershey squirts and I needed some advice.

(Anyone who remembers the old thread, feel free to link to it.)

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, mine is obvious too. Me and the hubby are ONE. People who know us both refer to us as "neetanddave"....

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine means that I really don't care much for cats, prefer hamsters, and will probably change my mind in a couple of weeks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Mine means that I really don't care much for cats, prefer hamsters, and will probably change my mind in a couple of weeks.

LOL!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Mine is pretty obvious.... Harley was my first cat, and well, I just stuck baby in front of it cuz he is a HUGE baby
I'm sure Davidson feels left out tho

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is self explanatory too........I am the mom of my cat who's name is Trout and she is a GIRL kitty

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only had Miagi at the time before we got Tiger (of course we have 4 dogs too but I put Miagi's_Mommy since this is a cat site
)

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Mine is pretty obvious.... Harley was my first cat, and well, I just stuck baby in front of it cuz he is a HUGE baby
I'm sure Davidson feels left out tho
I did that on my dog forum. My username is Rubylove, and then we got Chester and I was like

But then, she is my heart dog, so it's kind of appropriate. Even though I love him just as much, there's that indefinable thing about Ruby that just makes her my girl

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first ever forum that I signed up for, I was in the middle of writing an essay for my bachelors degree about Roman attitudes to Gallo-Celtic religious beliefs & practices (yeah I should have been writing the essay rather than looking for internet forums
) and I stabbed in the index of one of my textbooks and the nearest goddesses name was Epona! (Gallo-Celtic mother goddess of the harvest, often depicted with horses or as a horse)

That was back in about '97 and I have been using it on the internet ever since! If anyone wonders, I passed my archaeology degree just fine regardless of the internet distractions, with a classification of 2.1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

The first ever forum that I signed up for, I was in the middle of writing an essay for my bachelors degree about Roman attitudes to Gallo-Celtic religious beliefs & practices (yeah I should have been writing the essay rather than looking for internet forums
) and I stabbed in the index of one of my textbooks and the nearest goddesses name was Epona! (Gallo-Celtic mother goddess of the harvest, often depicted with horses or as a horse)

That was back in about '97 and I have been using it on the internet ever since! If anyone wonders, I passed my archaeology degree just fine regardless of the internet distractions, with a classification of 2.1
Hey that's cool!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a person from a book that every one called the imp.
he was a smart *** and a know it all , kinda like me and 98 was the year i started using that on yahoo messenger after yahoo lost my first id.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I guess mine is pretty obvious too. I love animals but I don't like the idea of "owning" another living creature. So I found myself refering to my animal pals as my cat-friend Danny, my dog-friend Jasper, my chicken-friend Ingrid and so forth. Catfriend just seemed right for this forum!

mrvlad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, mines a little odd. The "Mr" part is correct. But "Vlad" is not my real name. It's actually Jason, but I always go by Jay. I've just always been interested in "Vlad The Impaler" and thought Vlad was an awesome name.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother's neighbour's cat is called Vlad. What a GREAT name for a cat

fel-d1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my id is the name of a protein in cat sliva that make allergic people go crazy