TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Christmas Presents
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Christmas Presents

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
What was your favorite present? A lady at church gave me a "Cat Nativity Set." It was so cute with the baby in the manger, the drummer boy, kings and shepherds and of course, Mary and Joseph. It is the cutest cat thing I own, that is except for my REAL cats. LOL
post #2 of 14
My parents spoiled me rotten this Christmas. I always feel guilty for not getting them more but what my favorite has to be split between my Automatic Car Starter and my new digital camera
post #3 of 14
I got a bunch of earrings I love earrings!!
post #4 of 14
I have to say my Dyson vacuum. I havent stopped vacuuming since Christmas.
post #5 of 14
digital camera, DEFINATELY!!!! i love it!!!!
post #6 of 14
My LSU fathead that my husband got me to put on the wall in my LSU room.
post #7 of 14
I'd have to say my Magic Bullet blender - its the best thing ever!!
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugaboo1 View Post
What was your favorite present? A lady at church gave me a "Cat Nativity Set." It was so cute with the baby in the manger, the drummer boy, kings and shepherds and of course, Mary and Joseph. It is the cutest cat thing I own, that is except for my REAL cats. LOL
I got this too and the Crazy cat lady action figure.
But I have 2 favs I can't choose it's b/t a beautiful bracelet I got from a friend with Bellas pictures on it and a necklace from my husband with Bella on it and some other words!
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
I have to say my Dyson vacuum. I havent stopped vacuuming since Christmas.
Those are supposed to be the BEST vacuums ever!!
post #10 of 14
A vibrating massager. Feels good on the neck and shoulders.
post #11 of 14
To be honest....out of everything I was kindly given this year....my absolute favorite thing I recieved was a Christmas card. On Christmas Eve- I got stuck working all day long (along with a ton of my other coworkers). I was miserable and was really wanting to see my family. Also, I had just had a horrible customer who came through my line right before I went on my break. I was upset and about ready to cry. It just wasn't a good day for me. Well...while I was on my break, one of my friends, Lee, left a Christmas card for me on my register. When I came back to my register after my break, i was grinning from ear to ear when i read it...it was one of the kindest things anyone has ever done for me. Nobody at work remembered me that day except for our little bagger Lee. He's 16 and is about the most considerate and kind person you'd ever want to be around- he is gonna grow up to be one incredable man someday. On my Christmas card it said, "Because everyone needssomeone to do something special just or them... Lee, the bagger." I tell you what...that card completly turned my rotten day around and made me soo greatful to have such sweet friends and coworkers like that who will go out of their way to show how much they care. That really melted my heart It didn't take a lot of money or a fancy gift for me- just someone who remembered me and took a minute out of their day to do something sweet just for me That's one of the most meaningful gifts i've ever recieved.
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
To be honest....out of everything I was kindly given this year....my absolute favorite thing I recieved was a Christmas card. On Christmas Eve- I got stuck working all day long (along with a ton of my other coworkers). I was miserable and was really wanting to see my family. Also, I had just had a horrible customer who came through my line right before I went on my break. I was upset and about ready to cry. It just wasn't a good day for me. Well...while I was on my break, one of my friends, Lee, left a Christmas card for me on my register. When I came back to my register after my break, i was grinning from ear to ear when i read it...it was one of the kindest things anyone has ever done for me. Nobody at work remembered me that day except for our little bagger Lee. He's 16 and is about the most considerate and kind person you'd ever want to be around- he is gonna grow up to be one incredable man someday. On my Christmas card it said, "Because everyone needssomeone to do something special just or them... Lee, the bagger." I tell you what...that card completly turned my rotten day around and made me soo greatful to have such sweet friends and coworkers like that who will go out of their way to show how much they care. That really melted my heart It didn't take a lot of money or a fancy gift for me- just someone who remembered me and took a minute out of their day to do something sweet just for me That's one of the most meaningful gifts i've ever recieved.
That kid's got game!
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchi4cubs View Post
That kid's got game!
I know, doesn't he! He's a really sweetheart though- that totally made my Christmas
post #14 of 14
I got alot of gardening stuff I am eager to try out in a few months (like my colinear hoe and transplant spade!!
The air rifle was a bit of a surprise (haven't used that yet either!!)
I think I will like my rolling sewing machine case that came with containers to store patterns, thread and other stuff alot though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Christmas Presents