Am I the only girl...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...who just does not like the color pink? I'm to the point I refuse to where something even if there is only a little bit.

I went to VS's Semi-Annual Sale and the underwear I wanted to get had nothing but PINK in it.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pink is my favorite color! In fact I bought a pink calculator for work so no one could steal it.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like pink either. My bathroom is pink and I hate it! It's not even a nice pink, a Pepto pink that's the color it is. YUCK! Unfortunately it would cost an arm and a leg to redo it because it's 90% tile and we don't have that kind of money.
I won't wear pinks either. I just plain don't like the color. Now give me something blue, and I'm all over it!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like pink either, I don't even know if I have anything pink, I do like the color purple though.

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hate pink too. Couple of years ago it was really hard to find tops that were not pink. I don't look good it any pastels they wash me out. Love purple, teal, bright blue and of course being in the nyc area, black.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I don't like pink either, I don't even know if I have anything pink, I do like the color purple though.
Do you own anything that doesn't have purple on it? I have NEVER seen you wear clothing that wasn't....

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love pink, but I agree with Susie - no shocking pink for me, just pastels! It suits my colouring and next to blues, it's my favourite shade to wear! Sorry Neet - don't wear much purple although I do have a few things in it!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EWWWW I hate pink! I had fuschia hair once but that is about as close as I will come to it.

I don't wear white or blue either.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't mind pink in some places, such as on other people who can wear it, but I stopped wearing pink when my mother stopped buying clothes for me. I'm not a girly-girl, either.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate pink, not overly fond of purples either.
I like nice, dark greens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank goodness!!!!

One of my friends doesn't understand that I don't like it. She'll say something like "Oh I saw this really cute PINK shirt at the mall that would look cute on you"

Me: "Ew".

Plus I don't look good in pink, pale, fushia, whatever. I guess if I do try something on, I feel compelled to be a girly girl, and I'm just not that way.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not a girly girl at all, but I love pink!
I think it's because I can get away with wearing jeans and t-shirt if I at least make the shirt pink
Work is very casual, and I'm the only female, so don't want to end up too much like the blokes!

For example - today I have on red Crocs (sandals), jeans, and a pink and green striped shirt. So comfy and casual but I don't feel too much like a boy

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I don't like pink or purple at all, but I find a lot of people give me hot pink or purple gifts, because the colors "suit" me. Give me black, teal, or burgundy any day! The only "pinkish" thing I'll buy is blusher, because I have a very pale complexion, and pink or rose blusher isn't too overwhelming.