Radio question of the day: 01/04/07

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How would you describe yourself................

poll coming

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have this fear of going blind, so I even organize my canned goods alphabetically so if I do go blind, I won't cook the peas instead of carrots.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I have this fear of going blind, so I even organize my canned goods alphabetically so if I do go blind, I won't cook the peas instead of carrots.
Get outta here
No I used to do that I'm to old now

I have organized clutter that's what my Grandson tells me, no one ever thinks my house it dirty or messy
Thank God they don't get in the cupboards and closets.
I intend to organize some things while DH is gone
I told him we needed the Garage remolded for my New Car

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe the words "anal retentive" apply to me in this case ...

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am organized to a point. But there are still times that I can't find my foot in my sock no matter how much I look! If I didn't have Brad I think I'd loose my mind somedays!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a place for everything and everything in it's place! What does that tell you about me?

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on where I am. At work I'm totally organized. I have to be. My job is dealing with a million little details for about three dozen different people. If I wasn't 100% organized I'd be sunk.

At home, though, forget about it.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Parts are organized better than others. I organized all my fabric but color (I hve them solled up with rings of paper around them. I have a seperate drawer for the holiday themed fabric though. And the craft paint is seperated out by color too. The plant labels I have in ziploc bags by plant type-hosta, daylily, annuals etc.... On the other hand I do have lots of gallons of paint that could be better organized (its all in the same place though).
All my tops handing in my closet are sorted by color too.
Enough said!!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm almost 100% organized but that isn't a category so we'll go with 100%

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so not organized! At least not in the traditional way. You see, I have this problem, if my house is organized and everything is put away, I can't find a darn thing!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Depends on what you're talking about. I can organize events, I'm the team coordinator for our state's high power rifle team, taking care of the housing, team entries, team dinner, keeping track of scores, being team captain on match days... But if you looked on my desk or in my house you probably wouldn't say I'm organized. I am a stacker, so all of my stuff is in piles. I know where it is, but someone else probably couldn't find it.