Taylor 1, churchi4cubs 0

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok, so I am a bachelor with two cats. I shared the pictures of Taylor TPing my house in the fur pictures forum. Because Taylor has an affinity for toilet paper, I always keep the bathroom doors closed.

This morning I got up to use the bathroom (gotta stop drinking so much water before bed) and didn't turn the lights on. I left the bathroom, shut the door, and went back to bed.

Well, I didn't hear/see Taylor enter the bathroom when I was in there. I even did a quick glance with the lights off and didn't see him.

I left Taylor in the bathroom in all his toilet paper glory!
I was sound asleep
and kept hearing knocking noises in my dreams.

Well, that wasn't a dream.... That was Taylor knocking everything from the bathroom counter onto the floor. He gets a kick out of knocking stuff onto the floor. He knocked the toothpaste, hairbrush, pill bottle, etc, etc onto the floor AND got a hole in one by knocking a whole roll of toilet paper into the toilet.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But does he lick the toothbrushes (gross I know) Neil caught Bakker doing that (and I wonder how long he has been doing that before we saw him!!)

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

But does he lick the toothbrushes (gross I know) Neil caught Bakker doing that (and I wonder how long he has been doing that before we saw him!!)

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

This one has me cracking up. I must gain control before my boss comes out to find out why I'm sitting here laughing.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel. This is what greets guests in my bathroom:

This lovely gift from my mother contains my toilet paper. If I don't put the roll in it 8-Bit will have a dandy time shreading it all over my apartment.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm, the kitties aren't bad in the bathroom, but my dog likes to get in the garbage, so now its on top of the tank

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ewwwww!!
I'm REALLY glad I keep my toothbrush in the cabinet!

Fortunately, all of my boys are pretty well-behaved in the bathroom. Tailer DOES like to lie in our pants as we're sitting on the toilet, and he loves to watch the toilet flush, but at least he's just weird...not destructive.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! TOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!

Mooch and Noodles have a thing for TP too. I posted some good pics a few months back.

The other day Noodles knocked something over and punished herself.....it scared her and she just took a flying leap off the counter....into the half full bathtub! I was laughing so hard I couldn't dry her off....poor baby!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats weird that some cats love it and some don't care about it..Trout doesn't notice TP, she is too busy being bad in other ways

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Eewww! Just what I need to be worried about!