The cuteset thing....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So the drama king & queen in my house are totally in favor of the heat being on....we have had a very mild winter, and have not had the heat on hardly at all (save for a few cold nights). Louie has been laying against the heat vent in the bathroom on the cold tile floor, so DH took their honey suckle matt (their x-mas gift from Helen) and put it in front of the vent. Well, this morning, I wake to find LuckyGirl sitting "meatloaf" style on the matt....she had all 8 1/2 lbs of her crammed onto this tiny 8 inch by 5 inch matt.....you could barely see the matt under neath her!
And I'm tellin' you, she had the biggest smile ever!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

So the drama king & queen in my house are totally in favor of the heat being on....we have had a very mild winter, and have not had the heat on hardly at all (save for a few cold nights). Louie has been laying against the heat vent in the bathroom on the cold tile floor, so DH took their honey suckle matt (their x-mas gift from Helen) and put it in front of the vent. Well, this morning, I wake to find LuckyGirl sitting "meatloaf" style on the matt....she had all 8 1/2 lbs of her crammed onto this tiny 8 inch by 5 inch matt.....you could barely see the matt under neath her!
And I'm tellin' you, she had the biggest smile ever!
OMG, the MEATLOAF!!! What a great description of the pose!! I'd love to see a pic!!!! Those morning memories can really start the day off right!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well that's the best description for her!
She looks like a meatloaf with a head on top!

......the 2 of them are SO dramatic....it is NOT cold in my house!

and I would've taken a pic, but all 4 of my 512 mega byte memory cards are full of cats.....
DH thinks I have a problem....

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sitting her laughing like a dork....thank god I'm home alone!
LuckyGirl.....you are one funny kitty!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i am glad i waited to get home and read that,
or people in the office would have been looking at me as i started laughing.
hehehe

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL cats are strange, hehe

It's been quite nice (for this time of year) here too. Got to almost plus 6 degrees Celcius yesterday. Usually we are in the -20's or -30's (celcius) this time of year. I don't like it extremely hot and if my apartment is above 70 degrees Farenheit I start sweating and either have to open the window or turn on my fan.

I rarely have the heat on in my apartment. I have a thermostat that I can adjust the heat, but because it's steam heat I find I get more than enough heat from the apartments surrounding mine and usually have my living room and bedroom windows open all year long, even if it's only a 1/2 inch in the winter. The only time I close them is if the rain is coming directlly at the window or it's extremely cold outside. My cats hate that!!!

The other day I was feeling a bit chilly so I closed the windows and turned on the heat for a while. Talk about happy cats!!!! LOL

I agree about the pictures. We love pictures!

I want to get a digital camera this year so I can start posting pics of my 2 gorgeous girls. I know they are your average kitty when it comes to appearance (all white and a standard orange & white tabby), but to me they are the most gorgeous kitties in the world and I want to show them off

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I need a picture. I'm trying to picture this scenario but can't. What's a honeysuckle matt?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://www.catnipetc.com/images/9X12CatnipMat.jpg
http://www.catnipetc.com/honeysuckle.html

It's a little rectangular cushion that has honeysuckle in it. (cat's love it! who knew?! Helen (Bella713) did!
) My tile floor is cold
....but they were laying against (into) the vent....so we put their little mat down, and LuckyGirl is not tiny....she's not huge, but the mat is small enough that sitting like a meatloaf you can just barely see the corners of it coming out from under her....she was squished onto it, not touching the cold tile floor at all....
and against the heater too. I will have to clear out some memory & try to catch her again....