neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all!

Nice warm morning here, almost 50!

Work work work. I say that too much.

Today's Holiday is interrupted by a important announcement:

Notre Dame was competitive in the Sugar Bowl -- until the second half when LSU exposed the Irish as BCS pretenders (again) in a 41-14 rout, extending ND's bowl losing streak to nine games.

OK - on with today's holiday:

No picture for it, but today is Blender Day! Celebrating the invention of the device that gives us milkshakes and margaritas!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone, coffee is ready. And I really need it this morning, I am one tired puppy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Good morning everyone, coffee is ready. And I really need it this morning, I am one tired puppy.
Late night Belinda? Was there something important going on?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning peeps!. A sunny, windy day here and i'm still on holiday until monday

My friends daughters coming down this afternoon for a coffee and she's bringing the cake!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Yep, there was a football game on that I was wanting to watch

And of course I was taping it so I had to get all the post game stuff too.

It was very late when I went to bed, and very early when I had to get up.

But it is a great day here.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps!!

Well, Trout is laying on my lap right now, so it couldn't be a better day so far

Just a regular day today..work work, and then come home and chill chill!

Have a good day everyone

cyber cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

well... I am starting a new job today at Nestlé, I have to be there for 8:20 a.m.
I guess I really should start getting ready.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

My friends daughters coming down this afternoon for a coffee and she's bringing the cake!

Originally Posted by Cyber Cat

Good morning!

well... I am starting a new job today at NestlÃ[emoji]169[/emoji], I have to be there for 8:20 a.m.
I guess I really should start getting ready.
Good luck!

It is supposed to get to almost 70 degrees here today!
I have a few errands to run, but with temps like that I probably should take down the outside Christmas decorations!

Have a good day!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! It is almost Friday and almost my b-day! :claps: I don't have a whole lot on the agenda today. Some filing here at work as usual and buisness is starting to pick up a little now that it is the new year so I should have a few customers.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I'm sure she spent an extra few this morning picking up empty Grape Smirnoff's, Parrot bays, and if she finished them 10 baby beers she must be a bit ragged
Those poor kids
Even if LSU won the day can't be super...EXCEDRIN anyone

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its 40F already!!! Up to 46F today-but windy. The average high this time of year is 24F. "Broke" a NY resolution already-the spending $$one. A local consignment shop is going out of business so I bought a old picture frame and a bench neither did I need!! Went to exchange a couple of items for Christmas and then bought a pair of black boots with lower heels. On sale but still $$$.
MUST STOP!!!!!
Anyhow working on straightening up the basement, might haul some gardening gifts I received for Christmas to my potting shed and will take my walk later today!!
Have a good one.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.

Well I went to Work this morning and was promptly sent home. I have had Bronchitis since last Saturday and was off dork for 2 days, the doctor said I could go back today, but when I handed in my doctor's note to my boss it said from the 2nd to the 4th, which my boss took to mean that I was to be off on the 4th also. She said I looked like hell and could claim the days I was sick with Employment Insurance so I won't miss the money in the end. So I am now caughing my head off and hopefully will be able to go back to work Tomorow. I am going to go take a nap.

Also I JUST REACHED 1000 POSTS! Yay

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!
Today is beautiful again! The porches are opened and the cats are happy and content relaxing on them!

I'm still doing the laundry it seems like it will never end. I just have to take a day and do it all, but it's so time consuming and I hate doing it!
Maybe I should take it to the laundry mat and do it all at once then I'd be done for the day!
Unfortunately it costs an arm and a leg to do that!

Tonight I'm going to see Cats again! Hubby bought me tickets for my birthday! What a great guy! This will be the 4th or 5th time I've seen it! I love that show!
Other then that, there's nothing really going on here. Just being lazy and knowing that the house needs the deep cleaning finished but not having the will power to do it!
Yesterday I got my hair cut short and I love it! So much lighter on my head and easier to work with!

Enjoy the weather everyone! Have a great day!