Would the whole world come to an end...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if 8-Bit didn't sit in every box that came into this apartment? DH ordered some stuff for our Nintendo Wii, and 8-Bit just had a ball sitting in the three boxes that came with it. He even meowed at him when DH tried to drag them away. We end up keeping empty boxes much longer than we should.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Any boxes entering our house are immediately Property of Mooch and Noodles. When DH tried to throw out a big one today Noodles jumped in it as he picked it up. Then when he dumped her out (gently of course!) ontop of me and broke it apart he set it by some other trash to go out...and he pretty much had to slide her off to get it out~

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Boxes at our place can not be thrown out for at least a month or until Scully sticks his big butt in them and breaks them
big butt? Aw poor Scully, its not his fault you give him too many treats

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Boxes at our place can not be thrown out for at least a month
Oh i know...I had a miller beer box in the spare bedroom and kitchen for at least 3 weeks because Dan insisted we keep it for stewie since he had so much fun just lounging in it and batting it around the house.
Its the same with laundry baskets.

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

if 8-Bit didn't sit in every box that came into this apartment? DH ordered some stuff for our Nintendo Wii, and 8-Bit just had a ball sitting in the three boxes that came with it. He even meowed at him when DH tried to drag them away. We end up keeping empty boxes much longer than we should.
LOL..... yeah... my cats have been playing in the box their cat tree came in. They :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor:' love that box. I think they do it to bust my chops.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL maybe instead of new toys we should just get them boxes and laundry baskets.