I kept saying the most I could handle was three, but...

delilah_blue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
today I decided the magic number is four! Introducing Thomas O'Malley:

My DD and I saw him at Petsmart yesterday, and I just had to go back and meet him today. I wasn't even sure if I was seriously thinking about taking him home or not until he climbed right into my lap.

They think he's about 6 years old. He was a stray that was rescued from Animal Control in early November. Now he's home! He's currently residing in my bedroom, although Blue and Midget are extremely interested to see what's going on behind that door. They kept pawing underneath the door, and when Thomas finally pawed back they came flying back down the hallway in terror!
I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets along with all the girls.

But four has to be my absolute, no fudging CEILING on kitties. At least until we get a bigger house!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on your new addition. Thomas already looks comfortable! Hes a handsome cat!

mrvlad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, he looks just like a cat at my local no kill animal shelter. The weird thing is, they have simalar names as well. The cat that looks like him is named "Mr. O'Malley".

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you name him after Thomas O' Malley the allet cat on "The Aristocats"? I LOVE that movie
He's one handsome little guy!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

delilah_blue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Did you name him after Thomas O' Malley the allet cat on "The Aristocats"? I LOVE that movie
He's one handsome little guy!!
Yes we did! My kids actually picked his name - we love that movie too. Thanks, everyone, for the nice comments!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a looker alright
The name suits him very well. And good on you to adopt a rescued stray too
I'm sure he'll have a ball of a time with you and your kitties!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe he is such a cute handsome boy
we said we werent getting any more and since wills been gone my moms been lonely so she decided to get another one and when willie returns there will be a total of 6 cats
we went to look and got 2 today
the one we already brought home and the other one is getting fixed tomarrow so probly tomarrow or friday is the day that we are going to get her and sign the contracts and ect. but o my ur lil newest edition is such a handsome boy...last time we rescued we got older ones and now my mom rescued 2 kitties under 1 year !!! But I cant wait to see more photos !!!