wow, this food looks great, and in grocery stores!

jlphilli

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've seen it at the grocery store....glad to see they are starting to carry better foods

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Better than normal for grocery but many of the ingrediants are not of decent quality

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sharky, other than the first few, I don't know what is good or not? what is bad here? thanks

INGREDIENTS:
Chicken, chicken broth, chicken liver, brown rice, potato protein, carrots, potatoes, minerals [potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, cobalt carbonate, potassium iodide], locust bean gum, guar gum, salt, taurine, vitamins [Vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin D-3 supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin]. AWA6

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailuvscats

Sharky, other than the first few, I don't know what is good or not? what is bad here? thanks

INGREDIENTS:
Chicken, chicken broth, chicken liver, brown rice, potato protein, carrots, potatoes, minerals [potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, cobalt carbonate, potassium iodide], locust bean gum, guar gum, salt, taurine, vitamins [Vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin D-3 supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin]. AWA6
that must be the wet which looks good since i dont go for the no lover thought.. the dry is??

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The dry is bad, I believe the only ok ingredient is the first meat.

But the canned on the other hand, I like ALOT. The ingredients look good, and I like that they have alot of meat and good vegetables.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, that is the wet, I didn't even check the dry.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyFirstRagdoll

Chicken Soup is much cheaper.. and IMO better food.
true but ya cant get chn soup at the grocery store

pg0314

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've been feeding my cat Pet's Promise for about a year now and I'm totally sold on it. I first discovered it at a feed store where the owner is VERY knowledgeable about animal nutrition. He swore by it so I decided to give it a try. Chloe loves it and has done very well with it. She eats less (and poops less ... yay!) than she did when I was feeding her Wellness and her dry skin's less flaky. And being able to buy it at one of the area grocery stores is fabulous because the local feed and pet store's hours are limited and sometimes it's hard for me to get there.

Since Chloe's not fussy about food, I still mix in other brands from time to time but Pet's Promise is a mainstay at our house and we love it.