Does she know me well or what!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So today my best friend Renae and I exchanged our Christmas Gifts before going shopping (we didn't get a chance to over the holidays). She loved the "boyfriend pillow" (
for those of you who know what i'm refering to...for those who don't go to collectionsetc.com
) and I gave her some chocolate covered cherries. And she gave me an awesome present! She said, well I kinda got it for your cats, but i think you'll like it too so at that point i were perplexed as to what it could be....when i opened the bag i saw a gorgeous bird feeder and a huge bag of gorumet bird seed
Does she know me well or what!
I LOVE birds and I love cats...so now my kitties and I can watch the birds from the window and the birdies will have a nice new place to hang out
A few months back, I had tried to build one myself, but never found the time..and had completly forgotten about it- but she remembered and got me one! What a sweet surprise. I'm going to put it up later! It's really neat -it attaches to the window. I'll take pictures if we wind up getting any birds out here
Oh man, the kitties are gonna LOVE this thing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really excited! I can't wait to put it up and see what kind of birds it attracts!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful gift - something the whole family can enjoy! My boys love watching the bird feeder through the windows!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

What a wonderful gift - something the whole family can enjoy! My boys love watching the bird feeder through the windows!
I'm just hoping my furbabies don't shread down the blinds to get to the little birdies when i put it up

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They'll have many happy hours of watching (and dreaming)! And yes, if the birdies fly too close to the windows, they may go a little ballistic!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm just hoping my furbabies don't shread down the blinds to get to the little birdies when i put it up
LOL

Unfortunately we can't put up those where we live as it only feeds the pidgeons- and London is over-run as it is

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww...but pigeons need love and food too!
I think they're soo cute when they waddle

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great gift! Reminds me of me and my best friend. One year we were so in sync with our presents that we gave each other the same sweater just in different colors.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

What a great gift! Reminds me of me and my best friend. One year we were so in sync with our presents that we gave each other the same sweater just in different colors.
Too cute! That's definitely something Renae and I have done on more than one occassion!
What was funny was when we were shopping at Victorias Secret earlier today- we were looking through the bins and were like "Oh i have this one already. " - oh really? me too! / "I gave this to you for your birthday"...and so on it was hilarious- we even shop alike

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Too cute! That's definitely something Renae and I have done on more than one occassion!
What was funny was when we were shopping at Victorias Secret earlier today- we were looking through the bins and were like "Oh i have this one already. " - oh really? me too! / "I gave this to you for your birthday"...and so on it was hilarious- we even shop alike
Isn't it great when you have a friend that you know so well and have that much in common with?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Isn't it great when you have a friend that you know so well and have that much in common with?
lol....definitely

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds great! I had a bird feeder my Grandpa made me and it got knocked over in a storm because it wasn't put up right. I'm hoping he has another around the house somewhere. He usually gets into making something and makes like 50, but it's been a long time since he made me mine.

And its better than what my best friend gave me! I got a copy of 'What to Expect When Your Expecting' with a note taped to it that said something to the effect of 'I know you guys aren't planning on having any kids for a few years but it's really a great book and just tells you everything you might want to know!' (She is due in 3 weeks and 3 days)

She gave me some cool stuff she found there in Japan (where she's living now) too. I just don't know exactly what she was thinking sending me the book. I just hope she's not had any visions or anything! LOL

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Sounds great! I had a bird feeder my Grandpa made me and it got knocked over in a storm because it wasn't put up right. I'm hoping he has another around the house somewhere. He usually gets into making something and makes like 50, but it's been a long time since he made me mine.

And its better than what my best friend gave me! I got a copy of 'What to Expect When Your Expecting' with a note taped to it that said something to the effect of 'I know you guys aren't planning on having any kids for a few years but it's really a great book and just tells you everything you might want to know!' (She is due in 3 weeks and 3 days)

She gave me some cool stuff she found there in Japan (where she's living now) too. I just don't know exactly what she was thinking sending me the book. I just hope she's not had any visions or anything! LOL
that is too funny!