TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Back from Victorias Secret Semi-Annual Sale!!! This ones for the ladies...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Back from Victorias Secret Semi-Annual Sale!!! This ones for the ladies...

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
Well, I just got back home after a fun filled day of shopping. It was a blast! My best friend and I spent 3 hours in Victorias Secret at their semi-annual bra saleI swear we tried on 1/2 their store And i'm kinda freaked out a little bit too- I decided to go ahead and get measured again since I had lost a little weight and wanted to make sure i found the right bra size. And to my shock,...they had grown again What gives! I swear! The last time I saw my obgyn doc...she said if my chest grew again before my next appointment- i needed to have a mammogram. Well...my appointment is on the 19th...and i've grown yet again...so i'm kinda freaked out- i guess I have to go have that done now I've gone from a 34B to a 38D in the past year. I wish I could squeeze back into a B but that won't work. Oh well..I did come out of the store with some aweome goods though!!!!!!!! I got 4 bras (pink wireless ipex, purple secret embrace, red lace angels secret embrace,beige angels secret embrace), 7 pairs of panties , 3 body washes (pure seduction, passionate kisses, amber romance), 1 body spray (passionate kisses), and 1 eau de toilette spray (forever romance) for a grand total of........$162.65 I did sooooo good!!!!!!!! I added up the total of what everything would have cost had it not been on sale and it was $326.50- not including sales tax (which is 9.25% in TN) Heheh, I love sales!!! I go 2x a year and stock up when i'm there. I set a little money aside for the past two months planning on this shopping trip, so i think i budgeted well I put money into my savings account yesterday ( I always save more than I spend and PYF (pay yourself first)!) I was allowing myself to spend $200 but came out underbudget I'm soo excited!!! Now I get to wash all my loot! Has anyone else hit the after Christmas sales???
post #2 of 23
Sounds like you got some good stuff! I haven't hit the VS sales yet, but I hope to sometime this week
post #3 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Sounds like you got some good stuff! I haven't hit the VS sales yet, but I hope to sometime this week
Have fun when you go!!!! Try to go earlier in the day when it's less crowded- it was packed in there today when we went what was funny was watching all the men lined up holding their SO's purses while they shopped They looked miserable
post #4 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Have fun when you go!!!! Try to go earlier in the day when it's less crowded- it was packed in there today when we went what was funny was watching all the men lined up holding their SO's purses while they shopped They looked miserable
Thats why John won't go there with me!
post #5 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Thats why John won't go there with me!
That's too funny! I think Colin's learned his lesson by now too...but me and by best friend Renae usually make a day out of it ...I swear we could spend a year in there and be happy
post #6 of 23
Sounds like you got some great stuff! We don't have any stores around here (not sure if they are in Canada or not) but have lots of other lingerie stores - my daughter likes to hit their Boxing Day sales at the mall at the other lingerie stores.
post #7 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokisMum View Post
Sounds like you got some great stuff! We don't have any stores around here (not sure if they are in Canada or not) but have lots of other lingerie stores - my daughter likes to hit their Boxing Day sales at the mall at the other lingerie stores.
I definitely had a good time! And the things I got I got at a really good price. That's strange that ya'll don't have a Victorias Secret! I'd go without one I love their bras/etc because they're cute, yet really supportive- so they help reduce problems as far as backaches go if you find the right size and style for you
post #8 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR
what was funny was watching all the men lined up holding their SO's purses while they shopped
Thank goodness the wife hates to shop. I just wouldn't look right standing there holding a purse.

Ooops....I jumped into the ladies only thread again. Exit...stage right.

Bryan
post #9 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essayons89 View Post
Thank goodness the wife hates to shop. I just wouldn't look right standing there holding a purse.

Ooops....I jumped into the ladies only thread again. Exit...stage right.

Bryan
You sound like Colin He learned the hard way a year and a half ago when I took him to the Semi Annual sale while we were out of town and visiting the local mall in Mobile
post #10 of 23
Oh gosh!! I wish we had VS here in Canada!
post #11 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
Oh gosh!! I wish we had VS here in Canada!
No worries my darling- www.victoriassecret.com shop online- you can get the same AWESOME prices they're offering right now during their semi-annual bra sale! They have a link you can click on- so that you can measure yourself at home and match up your right size to their bras/etc Works like a charm and you'll still get the great prices
post #12 of 23
I'm beginning to think you are starting these threads just to get me in here now...
post #13 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchi4cubs View Post
I'm beginning to think you are starting these threads just to get me in here now...
In my defense, it did say "this ones for the ladies" as did the other one
post #14 of 23
You might as well put a big neon light on the thread that says, "Psssst! Don't miss this!"
post #15 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchi4cubs View Post
You might as well put a big neon light on the thread that says, "Psssst! Don't miss this!"
I will have to do that on the next thread I start
post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Sounds like you got some good stuff! I haven't hit the VS sales yet, but I hope to sometime this week
Kenz?! Are you feeling okay? Are you feverish? I figured you would have been there waiting for them to open on the first day of the sale!

You're one of the only people I know who is maybe more of a VS addict than I am.
post #17 of 23
OoooO! I was going to go after work today but my brain was fried and was in no mood to shop.

I may going during lunch tomorrow...
post #18 of 23
well as they say in the gaming community
PIC'S or it did not happen

PS joking
post #19 of 23
OMG that sounds like a GREAT haul
post #20 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
well as they say in the gaming community
PIC'S or it did not happen

PS joking
post #21 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
well as they say in the gaming community
PIC'S or it did not happen

PS joking
sorry, ain't happenin
post #22 of 23
Was that on your to do list hahahahahaha ( evil laugh)
post #23 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
Was that on your to do list hahahahahaha ( evil laugh)
bra shopping or pictures?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Back from Victorias Secret Semi-Annual Sale!!! This ones for the ladies...