The Amazing Death Predictor...

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tari: At age 78 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lois: At age 82 you will be blown up by the pyrotechnics rigged at one of your "Still Not Dead" concerts.

I know that won't be the Grateful Dead

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eileen : At age 88 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Camp Harmony, Venus.

Interesting.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lisa: At age 52 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

That is awful!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barb: At age 87 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years.

That's strange because I don't like Street Fighter, sounds more like something hubby would pass from!
Maybe I should do his also?

This is hubbys:At age 38 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose. That's kind of creepy, I hope he never picks up the habit!

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
helen: At age 96 you will fall into a vat of neutral shoe polish, and your body will never be recovered.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At age 72 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pam: At age 55 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

Lisa, we have the same death

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am gonna die young

Eithne: At age 40 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne: At age 117 you will be shanked in prison, becoming fatally wounded.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Linda: At age 109 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.

Oooookay - what is King Cobra?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenney: At age 73 you will be hunted by a strange apparition resembling Andy Griffith, and subsequently commit suicide after the stress proves to be too much

Cool...watch for my house to be on a ghost hunters program in 44 years!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heather: At age 33 you will participate in the newest reality game show. Contestants battle each other in an arena with swords and spears. You will have a good run (12+ victories) but eventually be killed, much to the audience's dismay.

Ummmm.... okay.