Isabella! That was NOT nice missy!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I swear! Isabella has been a rotten little princess all week long!
I just came home a little while ago and when I walked through the door, I said hi to all my girls. Then when I walked in the bedroom (There's a cute little kitty bed that sits on top of my bed when it's made so the girls don't get fur all over my bed) Isabella was laying in her bed- she folded her ears back at me hissed and ran off like a snotty little princess to hide under my nightstand?
What's her deal today? She's being a snob!
I picked her up from under my nightstand and she started to Meep at me - it's like she is carrying on a full conversation when she does that
). Then she kissed me and I sat her back down in her bed...well about that time, Abilene hops up on the bed to say hello to me...well Isabella didn't like that so she just hauled off and kitty slapped her! What a brat!
(don't feel too bad for Abbie- she can hold her own
She hauled off and smacked Izzy back and then ran over to me to meow and tell on her
) Seems like Isabella needs to work on her manners this week

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She shouldn't- she's spayed, and so is everyone else in my house including all the cats, the dog, and even sophie the rabbit
but man....i swear sometimes she acts like she has the worst case of pms in history! She can be a real brat when she wants to.....but she is adorable- so it kinda makes up for it
Poor Abbie got some canned cat food as a treat after Izzy bopped her upside the head. Izzy is really skiddish...she she'll hiss or back up away from you in defense of herself (she was severly abused by her breeder when she was a kitten and then dumped off at the shelter
) My mom and I are the only people she will let near her at all so she loves us to pieces...so she never tries to smack us or anything (she'd get sprayed with a water bottle if she did that
) but she will every now and then smack the other kitties and try to act "ferocious" lol...she's just not that intemidating
and one of these days she will learn- Abilene gets even

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nikki, Isabella sounds a lot like my princess, Gracie - adorable, but downright moody.

I think she has permanent PMS.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Nikki, Isabella sounds a lot like my princess, Gracie - adorable, but downright moody.

I think she has permanent PMS.
Man.....I wouldn't want to see what those two would come up with if they were locked up in a room together and had a chance to plot something evil
Isabella has been a royal pain in the tush this week!
As soon as she smelled Abilene's soft food, she ran in there and started kissing me and purring...then she rolled over in the floor on her back meeping at me to rub her tummy and feed her some too
What a stinker

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could be she just had a "tiff" with one oft hem before you got there. My Pebbles is so good until she has a spat with our little man. After that she's a brat to everyone for like an hour. She figures since she's ticked off - everyone else may as well be too.

Thing is - Chance does it on purpose I think cause he knows it bugs her. He'll wait around a corner and I'll tell him - "not a good idea, Chancy", but out he jumps, onto her, then runs like mad. Meanwhile she's left hissing and spitting at anything that moves.

OH - GOD - and get out the laser pen!!!
He just wants the laser and will run her butt over. It is awful to watch - awful funny that is. She gets so freaking mad!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Aww poor Abbie got the backlash of it.
lol....don't feel too bad for her- she smacked Izzy right back....and she got some canned kitty food and lots of kisses out of the whole thing

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Could be she just had a "tiff" with one oft hem before you got there. My Pebbles is so good until she has a spat with our little man. After that she's a brat to everyone for like an hour. She figures since she's ticked off - everyone else may as well be too.

Thing is - Chance does it on purpose I think cause he knows it bugs her. He'll wait around a corner and I'll tell him - "not a good idea, Chancy", but out he jumps, onto her, then runs like mad. Meanwhile she's left hissing and spitting at anything that moves.

OH - GOD - and get out the laser pen!!!
He just wants the laser and will run her butt over. It is awful to watch - awful funny that is. She gets so freaking mad!
Poor Pebbles....at least she had a reason and was provoked!
Bless her heart- i'd hiss at those bratty boys too
/ Isabella wasn't provoked- she was just being a bratty little princess

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol maybe Isabella and heyu should get together for girls pms night out
That was really funny comming from you Bruce
You made my day