TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › My parents demon dog
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My parents demon dog

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Had to share this pic. Took this on Christmas. She looks ridiculous!


Isn't that the worst picture you've ever seen? Talk about NOT flattering at all.
It's been a running thing with my parents and I - they don't like cats, I don't like dogs so of course we are always going back and forth - dopey dogs, dumb cats, etc, etc. So I HAD to post this picture! I'm never letting this one go! Don't let my parents try to tell me they don't have dopey looking dogs now!

Seriously though - they are very sweet and it's all in fun.
Here's a "normal picture" The one laying down is Dana and standing is Shelby (nicknamed "wiggles" cause she can't stop wiggling - ever! ).
post #2 of 12
That top pic makes me want to rub her belly! How cute is that?
post #3 of 12
OH my gooodness!! That pic is TOO funny!!!
post #4 of 12
They are absolutely adorable!
Dana, I will wub that wittle bewwy, you sweet wittle mushy face! And wiggles you can come home with me any time your mean owners kid calls you dopey, I will love you as much as i am sure your Nice mommy and daddy do! (I would do the little boxer snort/sneeze right on her next time she calls you dopey you little sweeties!)
post #5 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by celestialrags View Post
(I would do the little boxer snort/sneeze right on her next time she calls you dopey you little sweeties!)
I've tried doing that back to them and I get attacked! It's like - hey - you're not suppose to make that sound - we are.
post #6 of 12
That look is familar around here! Beautiful Boxers!
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasha3 View Post
I've tried doing that back to them and I get attacked! It's like - hey - you're not suppose to make that sound - we are.
I knew you would know what I meant They are beautiful.
Here a picture of my buddy, he isn't as cute as dana in that first pic, but that was a common pose for him, too! (That little grunt, rub, and roll thing ) I wish I had a picture of him doing it.
post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by celestialrags View Post
I knew you would know what I meant They are beautiful.
Here a picture of my buddy, he isn't as cute as dana in that first pic, but that was a common pose for him, too! (That little grunt, rub, and roll thing ) I wish I had a picture of him doing it.
He's so cute! As I said, I'm not much of a dog person, but my parents boxers have grown on me, so I can appreciate their "dopey" looks. Your baby has a "love me" look on his face though. That's another famous boxer look - put their head on the ground and just look at you with those sweet eyes. So sweet!
post #9 of 12
A lot of dogs tend to do that... put their heads to the ground and look at you with "Love me pleeease" eyes. Very very cute pix! The one on top is an absolute riot
post #10 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWukong View Post
A lot of dogs tend to do that... put their heads to the ground and look at you with "Love me pleeease" eyes. Very very cute pix! The one on top is an absolute riot
This is very true - but there's not many dogs that can put their head down like that and plead with you to love them while still looking kinda dopey.
post #11 of 12
oh my goodness! What cute boxers!!!
post #12 of 12
That first pic is so funny, you should enter that in a contest. They are adorable but I'm with you, rather have cats
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pet Pics
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › My parents demon dog