the Daily Thread HUMP DAY Jan 3

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning TCSers!

Not much going on in my world, work work work. No rest. My team lost their bowl game last night, but was respectable. I will be watching those Tigers play tonight, everyone is picking them to blow out the fairies.

Good holiday, I like straws! I have some fluorescent colored ones at home right now...

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone, coffee is ready

Also back to work for me, school starts back today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Good morning everyone, coffee is ready

Also back to work for me, school starts back today.
Miss Belinda, can I go pee? Miss Belinda, I need a drink! Miss Belinda, Karen kicked me!

Miss Belinda......

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Miss Belinda, can I go pee? Miss Belinda, I need a drink! Miss Belinda, Karen kicked me!

Miss Belinda......

I can deal with all that today, got me a game to watch tonight.

It is tomorrow that the kids are gonna hafta worry about me, if my game goes the way I want, then they will be ok.

If it goes bad, then they and the teachers better look out for me, it won't be fun for anyone.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!!

I'm trying to get ready for work but I'm just having a difficult time getting motivated. I'm still not feeling 100% yet

Well, have a great hump day all!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin Folks!!

Tracy, I hope you feel back to normal soon

Not much going no with me today...going to work, then going to the gym afterwards...I think thats abiout it

Oh yeah, and I had a dream last night that I was on the show Survivor and it was in Africa...It was so weird and freaky...eep!

Have a great day everyone

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Well I am back to work today. Thats ok though. I got to ride my cool new bike Monday and Tuesday. So my total miles for the week is 21!

I get to start December filing today and get labels done. Yipee.
I hope everyone else has a great Wednesday!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, here we are, in the hole again. Working on my second cup of coffee, fish is fed, ferals are fed, insiders fed, and I kicking the computer. It is a chilly 47 degrees and we should hit 67 today.

No rain in sight, yard needs pruning, raking, puttering. Boy, I am tired already.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a windy but balmy (for this time of yr) 35F!! Got my walk in-yesterday when I walked I took a large plastic bag with me and I bet I picked up over 5# of beer cans, soda cans, etc....
A SIL may come over after lunch and go shopping with me but I am meeting a person that I used to work with later this afternoon (long story).
Have to do some vaccuuming this morning.
Have a good day!!

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I have fed the dogs and the kitten is wandering around. Momma kittie is sulking in the bedroom. Going to have to vaccum then have a UMW meeting at 11:30. More food to eat!!!!! yea.
Having a very hard time trying to get a picture on here but am getting help from one of the good TCS members. Someone is always willing to help. That is what I like about this site. Even tho I haven't been on for awhile, I know it is here when I need it.
Time to go and get dressed and do something.
Happy New Year to all.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm up sneezing myself stupid it was windy again here for 2 days. Now this evening or tomorrow it's rain. Where on this planet is the weather perfect

I do have things to do today haven't decided if I'm going to do them though
I'm real good at talking myself out of things

Everyone have a Great Day and I hope everyones Football games go well, Belinda don't you be a mean Teacher if you loose

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunny! Love sunny days!

Have to start the monthly bill paying.

As for me - I like bendy straws!
I can remember when they made them of paper.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Belinda don't you be a mean Teacher if you loose
I'm pretty sure it is a guarantee that those kids will have a bad day tomorrow if the Tigers get beat...
They just better be glad they ain't Ole Miss fans!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!

I'm off to a day off retail therapy. I am thinking about getting a hair cut but I still have to look and decide. I am so enjoying my vacation! I wish I had more!
(oh yeah I do! Two whole weeks a year, starting Jan 1st! LOL!) I don't have to go back until the 9th. I am enjoying everyday waking up to the cats and going to sleep listening to both Rockets purring and hubbys snoring.

But that's why I love them both, they like to test my levels of sleep. Mostly I end up sleeping on and off through out the night but when I'm on vacation, it's all good.
It's beautiful here again today! I have the porches opened and the cats are in heaven! I picked a great week to be on vacation! No snow and only cold at night! How cool is that?

I hope everyone has a great hump day!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning...well, it's 1.34am Thursday for me!

Pretty lazy day for me, did some shopping for the cats (fresh chicken for them!), renewed my mom's driving license (she's 76 btw) and had sashimi for lunch (yum) and a stuffed pita bread for dinner!

Where's Bruce nowadays?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I'm pretty sure it is a guarantee that those kids will have a bad day tomorrow if the Tigers get beat...
They just better be glad they ain't Ole Miss fans!
Ain't no Ole Miss fans in my class, I tell them that the Rebel are "stinky"

And it don't matter if mama and daddy are any other kind of fans. The kids are LSU fans.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Ain't no Ole Miss fans in my class, I tell them that the Rebel are "stinky"

And it don't matter if mama and daddy are any other kind of fans. The kids are LSU fans.
Kinda like you tell them you are 29 and they believe you???