I'm getting my new car

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I am going to go get my new Car this weekend, I'm getting a New Camry LE that's what I have now and I love it. I've had this one 5 years and I am ready for the new one. I wanted to get it done before DH leaves for the UK. I'm thinking I want Black
But I think I'll get Magnetic Grey metallic. My Son-in-Law works for Toyota has now for 11 years in F&I so we don't even have to wait
he knows what i want so they get it ready, He has everything done go in sign the papers and go out front and wait for the car so simple
I hate those places

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice.

COme to think of it i have never gotten a new car i always buy used ones.
Only buy new motorcycles lol.

but the way the wife says a car needs a sexy butt. Whatever that is supposed to be lol

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Nice.

COme to think of it i have never gotten a new car i always buy used ones.
Only buy new motorcycles lol.

but the way the wife says a car needs a sexy butt. Whatever that is supposed to be lol
lol I've have ONE new car. A 2001 dodge stratus. It was 6 months old and it was totaled!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very nice. Good choice. It will serve you well. But then I will admit to a bias in favour of Toyota.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last 4 we have gotten have been Toyota's Hubby has a Tacoma and this is my 3rd New Toyota, they are a very dependable car and I love the Camry it's so comfy and just the right size gets good mileage to. I'm still debating about the Black They look so good black
And I do keep it in the garage but they do get dirty easier then most other colors, so we'll see, the new one is a tad bit smaller I think then the one I have now, it's a new design.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WTG Lois!

Sadly, the Toyotas and Hondas are better made and longer lasting cars than most US based brands. Our 93 Accord has almost 450,000 miles on it. We had a Nissan pickup with over 800,000 on it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

WTG Lois!

Sadly, the Toyotas and Hondas are better made and longer lasting cars than most US based brands. Our 93 Accord has almost 450,000 miles on it. We had a Nissan pickup with over 800,000 on it.
my honda is 18 years old now and is still kickin..I have had it for over 2 years with no major repairs

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! I really like the new Camry. They look a lot like the Mazda 6. I really want a Mazda 6!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! I was looking at Camry's when I was getting a new car, but I fell in love with my new Pontiac Grand Prix - I needed a bit bigger car! (By the way - get it in black! They really do look great in black
)

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations. How exciting for you. I've had a couple of Hondas and loved them. Hubby and I both drive VW diesels now - he has a Passat Wagon and I just got a Jetta (both TDI's). We never buy new but have had wonderful luck with our cars (except for a Ford Crown Victoria a few years back that was a total lemon). Until North American cars can compete with imports, we'll not be buying any.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I get the black will you all come and help me keep it clean
Toyota's are all I have had the last 10 years, I did have an Accord and It was a great car, But I like the Toyota's, Every one says isn't that a bit big for you and I said no I like it
the one I have now is a bit bigger I think. I really liked the Toyota Scion to but I didn't care for the size, My daughter has that, We are the Toyota Family
When Hubby goes to the UK Maybe I'll take a road trip

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

If I get the black will you all come and help me keep it clean
Toyota's are all I have had the last 10 years, I did have an Accord and It was a great car, But I like the Toyota's, Every one says isn't that a bit big for you and I said no I like it
the one I have now is a bit bigger I think. I really liked the Toyota Scion to but I didn't care for the size, My daughter has that, We are the Toyota Family
When Hubby goes to the UK Maybe I'll take a road trip
Did someone say Road Trip???? I can do a Road Trip.
We'll have to pick Belinda up though.... she'd never find us to meet up. Unless we meet at the Walmart in Columbia MS.