Do I know my man or what!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH just got home from work a little bit ago and we've got to go run some errands.

So I'm sitting here quietly checkin out TCS and minding my own business and I hear the thumping of foot steps in the kitchen. Followed by the clanking of the pull cords against the lights on the ceiling fan.

Immediatley I called out "Honey why are you running across the house wet and naked?"

And then he giggles (in a manly way of course, is chuckle a better word?) and appears in the doorway....wet and naked.
Gotta love him!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is he related to Colin??? Only Colin thinks it's grand fun to scare the devil out of me while i'm watching tv in the living room- he'll run out of the shower and in the room butt naked and streak all over the house scaring the devil at me while I throw things at him and giggle...this gets Fosters excited, so then Colin winds up running around the house naked with a huge dog chasing after him trying to nip his butt
It's like that all the time around here...but it's kinda funny

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Is he related to Colin??? Only Colin thinks it's grand fun to scare the devil out of me while i'm watching tv in the living room- he'll run out of the shower and in the room butt naked and streak all over the house scaring the devil at me while I throw things at him and giggle...this gets Fosters excited, so then Colin winds up running around the house naked with a huge dog chasing after him trying to nip his butt
It's like that all the time around here...but it's kinda funny
NoW THAT is picture worthy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

wet naked and prancing around in the dark.... sounds like it could be the title of a Harlequin romance.
Oh it wasn't dark!

But then I probably could see him in the dark he's so fair (red head).

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do that all the time with my DH!! And he does that same little girl giggle/manly chuckle like "how the heck did you know that!?" It's too funny!