TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Do I know my man or what!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Do I know my man or what!

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
DH just got home from work a little bit ago and we've got to go run some errands.

So I'm sitting here quietly checkin out TCS and minding my own business and I hear the thumping of foot steps in the kitchen. Followed by the clanking of the pull cords against the lights on the ceiling fan.

Immediatley I called out "Honey why are you running across the house wet and naked?"

And then he giggles (in a manly way of course, is chuckle a better word?) and appears in the doorway....wet and naked. Gotta love him!
post #2 of 17
awww, that's so adorable... I just love it when you know a person so well!
post #3 of 17
post #4 of 17
post #5 of 17
Wonder what the neighbors peeking out their windows thought????
post #6 of 17
They're probably thinking, "There goes Mr. Wet-n-Naked again."
post #7 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie130 View Post
They're probably thinking, "There goes Mr. Wet-n-Naked again."
Emphasis on the "again" part!
post #8 of 17
Thread Starter 
LOL! I sure hope he doesn't try streaking when the windows are open!
post #9 of 17
What no pictures? If your furkids did something cute you would post pictures!!
post #10 of 17
Is he related to Colin??? Only Colin thinks it's grand fun to scare the devil out of me while i'm watching tv in the living room- he'll run out of the shower and in the room butt naked and streak all over the house scaring the devil at me while I throw things at him and giggle...this gets Fosters excited, so then Colin winds up running around the house naked with a huge dog chasing after him trying to nip his butt It's like that all the time around here...but it's kinda funny
post #11 of 17
Given Radars love of biting feet the last thing I would do is run round our living room naked
post #12 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentNate View Post
Given Radars love of biting feet the last thing I would do is run round our living room naked
You're a wise man
post #13 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Is he related to Colin??? Only Colin thinks it's grand fun to scare the devil out of me while i'm watching tv in the living room- he'll run out of the shower and in the room butt naked and streak all over the house scaring the devil at me while I throw things at him and giggle...this gets Fosters excited, so then Colin winds up running around the house naked with a huge dog chasing after him trying to nip his butt It's like that all the time around here...but it's kinda funny
NoW THAT is picture worthy!
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
NoW THAT is picture worthy!
You don't wanna picture of that
post #15 of 17
wet naked and prancing around in the dark.... sounds like it could be the title of a Harlequin romance.
post #16 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005 View Post
wet naked and prancing around in the dark.... sounds like it could be the title of a Harlequin romance.
Oh it wasn't dark!

But then I probably could see him in the dark he's so fair (red head).
post #17 of 17
I do that all the time with my DH!! And he does that same little girl giggle/manly chuckle like "how the heck did you know that!?" It's too funny!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Do I know my man or what!