Radio question of the day: 01/02/07

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, actually til about 1:30 am! Might have been all the ringing in my ears from the fireworks...
But at least I still have my ponytail!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, tried to but couldn't but I did set my alarm clock for 11:59 so I could watch the ball drop in time square!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didnt. I tried to, almost did, but just couldnt stay awake any longer.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did, but only because I was up going crazy looking for something. (I can't find the tennis bracelet Pat gave me. I went to get it out of its box on Saturday, and it was missing!
I've been going nuts looking for it ever since. I was already in bed when I thought of someplace out to look and got up to search there.) Pat was sound asleep by midnight.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I did Susie me and the Kits, but I'm up that late every night. It was very quite here only heard 1 or 2 gun shots
So I didn't get to scared

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barely. I was drifting off while waiting for the time to pass, but we'd been up since 6am (Spike and Oz don't let us sleep in ... ever) so I was pretty tired.

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At 11:30, I was in bed. I did stay awake and watch tv until after midnight though. I was up when the ball dropped. (that is at 11:00 here).

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BARELY. Our flights had been delayed all day due to weather so we had to cancel our new years eve plans after being either on a plane or in an airport for 21 hours...

We got home a little after 11, and I was in bed right after the clock struck 12.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I barely made it to midnight...lol. I was SOO tired and not feeling well, it kinda sucked. I hated to be sick on New Years eve.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, we were up and drank the cider that Jenny (jennyranson) gave us, and told our Grandson that it was Champagne