8-Bit! I know I slept in but...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That doesn't mean that you get to pull all of my bras out of the laundry hamper and make a nest out of them in the middle of the living room. I know they are soft and squishy, but Mewomy needs the support!

Also, don't hide wine corks behind your kitty tree. I have no idea how you got it out of the bottle, but it drives me nuts looking for it. You got plenty of kitty toys for Christmas!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, and 8-Bit I do realize that it was a bottle of WHITE wine that you took the cork out of, and noticed that you left the bottle alone. That makes me think the red wine paw prints adventure was on PURPOSE!

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"That doesn't mean that you get to pull all of my bras out of the laundry hamper and make a nest out of them in the middle of the living room. I know they are soft and squishy, but Mewomy needs the support!"

Oh my - I would give anything to see that !!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I predict that 8-Bit will keep us all amused this year of 2007.
Oh yes, 8-Bit has quite a lot on his plate this year. He is:

1. Moving (I KNOW he will throw a fit when this happens)

2. Getting another brother

3. May end up getting entered in a cat show for the HHPC. We shall see, but he really is a hansom kitty.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Oh, and 8-Bit I do realize that it was a bottle of WHITE wine that you took the cork out of, and noticed that you left the bottle alone. That makes me think the red wine paw prints adventure was on PURPOSE!
It would have to be, wouldn't it?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's just smart enough to know that red wine leaves good prints, whereas white wine doesn't and would just be a waste of his time.

I'm starting to think the heck with a book - you could do a 365 day calendar just with 8-Bit's daily doings!!!