Backgrounds

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm wondering if any of the lovely, kind, wonderfull members here who work with siggies would be willing to part with some backgrounds? I've been playing w/ making my own signatures but my photo-software doesn't allow me to make backgrounds very well. Nothing like the ones I've seen in the siggy thread. So, I was hoping some of the talented members here would be willing to share their backgrounds for us ametures. Pretty please?!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few saved, but one favour, please note if you are taking one so everyone doesn't have the 'same' siggy in case a few others want to try also

Some are sized not for text above/below the siggy, so check them before using

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how do yinz make these types of backgrounds i am still fairly new to photoshop and i still cant figure it out and i do love those ones u made icklemiss21 !!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

those are cool icklemiss! Did you make those?
A while ago and I have never got around to using them

Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

how do yinz make these types of backgrounds i am still fairly new to photoshop and i still cant figure it out and i do love those ones u made icklemiss21 !!!
I made a short tutorial a while back that may help you get started

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanx icklemiss21...i think imma give it some try tonite(hopefully) the kitties are gonna be keeping me up all night...spay time tomarrow so nooo food now so they will drive me nuts
!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow... thank you! Those are absolutely beautiful. In fact... I'm sure I won't be able to pick just one. I think my favorites are 5,6,7 & 8. See... told ya I couldn't pick just one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've used #4 for my lovey kitties. I think I'm getting better at this. LOL

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been using photoshop for years just for fun and some web page stuff for myself and I never knew about brush patterns and blending options for text. Thanks for this!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont really know how to make the backgrounds either, I just search for them on google.