Smudge LOVES her daddy!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's such a funny kitten! DH has been on call for work (IT stuff), so this morning had the laptop while in bed still working on something, and Smudge was trying to lie on his chest like she always does, but kept getting in his way of seeing the laptop.

I put her on my chest and patted her and snuggled her and did everything I could, but she kept trying to escape and leap over to her daddy's chest! She absolutely would NOT stay with me!

So eventually I gave up, and she went and snuggled under his neck purrrring away and mouthing his nose like she always does

I have no idea why, but she always puts her lips around his nostrils. She doesn't actually suckle or anything like that, just holds onto his nose. Occasionally she gets overexcited and latches onto his nose with her teeth which is kinda painful for him. I keep telling him that if he stops letting her "suck" on his nose, she won't bite it! His response? "But she LIKES sucking on my nose"

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's too cute! A girl I dated had a kitten that loved to lick our noses. It was cute but after a while, the rough tongue would get to ya.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

She's such a funny kitten! DH has been on call for work (IT stuff), so this morning had the laptop while in bed still working on something, and Smudge was trying to lie on his chest like she always does, but kept getting in his way of seeing the laptop.

I put her on my chest and patted her and snuggled her and did everything I could, but she kept trying to escape and leap over to her daddy's chest! She absolutely would NOT stay with me!

So eventually I gave up, and she went and snuggled under his neck purrrring away and mouthing his nose like she always does

I have no idea why, but she always puts her lips around his nostrils. She doesn't actually suckle or anything like that, just holds onto his nose. Occasionally she gets overexcited and latches onto his nose with her teeth which is kinda painful for him. I keep telling him that if he stops letting her "suck" on his nose, she won't bite it! His response? "But she LIKES sucking on my nose"
That's so cute! We have a daddy's girl too (Slayer). It's just priceless.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Aww, she loves her daddy. Bijou prefers eyelids and that really hurts.