I've upset them!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I fear for what they are going to do to me later.
The Cat Brat Gang have thier first collars on. They are VERY upset with me right now.
Especially Bo.

The collars are still a bit big for them even though I bought the smallest ones that I could find, so I'm going to wait to put thier tags on them in case they get lost.

But I just KNOW they are going to pay me back for it. They're running around the house like madmen trying to get them off and playing with the bells on each other

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had cats, when they got collars, who just collapsed as if they were paralyzed.
Ari managed to lose his several months ago. He won't tell me where he left it.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I can just see that! I rember when I tried to put a collar on Loki - he acted as if he was being murdered! It didn't last long and since he's an indoor boy, I didn't repeat the "experiment"! Jacob loves his collar and cries if it comes off!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I've had cats, when they got collars, who just collapsed as if they were paralyzed.
Ari managed to lose his several months ago. He won't tell me where he left it.
Tiger did that the first collar he had! He "tolerates" it now

Originally Posted by LokisMum

I can just see that! I rember when I tried to put a collar on Loki - he acted as if he was being murdered! It didn't last long and since he's an indoor boy, I didn't repeat the "experiment"! Jacob loves his collar and cries if it comes off!
That's how Bo acted
You would think I was trying to kill him

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

And I fear for what they are going to do to me later.
The Cat Brat Gang have thier first collars on. They are VERY upset with me right now.
Especially Bo.

The collars are still a bit big for them even though I bought the smallest ones that I could find, so I'm going to wait to put thier tags on them in case they get lost.

But I just KNOW they are going to pay me back for it. They're running around the house like madmen trying to get them off and playing with the bells on each other
Watch them if the collars are too big, you don't wanna let them get it hung up on something.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I can just imagine them running amock trying to get them off
Well they've settled down... Thank goodness.. But I'm sure they are plotting against me... I KNOW they are

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Well they've settled down... Thank goodness.. But I'm sure they are plotting against me... I KNOW they are
yeah you better be careful--they'll get you when you LEAST expect it! CAT ATTACK!

i got lucky. peanuts only pouted a couple minutes when i put hers on.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is too funny! I always enjoy watching my foster kittens wear their first collars- they're always soooooooo goofy
Ruger and Kolar will start wearing theirs this week. I always get my fosters used to collars/tags before they get adopted out so it's not a problem for the new families to transition them
/ Your boys are definitely going to pay you back

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

That is too funny! I always enjoy watching my foster kittens wear their first collars- they're always soooooooo goofy
Ruger and Kolar will start wearing theirs this week. I always get my fosters used to collars/tags before they get adopted out so it's not a problem for the new families to transition them
/ Your boys are definitely going to pay you back
I'm just waiting for it. More then likely they'll strike while I'm asleep.. I can hear then jingling through the house so that's a good thing
They better be quick about it because I'll hear em coming

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm just waiting for it. More then likely they'll strike while I'm asleep.. I can hear then jingling through the house so that's a good thing
They better be quick about it because I'll hear em coming
I'm looking foward to a detailed thread tomorrow of what they do to pay you back

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
still be careful-my kitten teddy got the "safe cat" collar caught around mouth cause he moved it(i thought it looked cute a lil to big and it was my first kitten) I now only collar my cats when we are going to vet cause i worry about them somehow escaping 10 miles from home and knowing their chance is slim without it. when i took ducky to vet(hes a small! kitten) i used a ferret collar not a saftey collar but the largest it goes is like 6 inches. Its to funny when they do the flop...first time i put a harness on a ex outside cat he had no idea what was going on(he was abused also...
but when he realized it meant he could sit on porch all was forgoten

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel. I put a harness on Bean the other day because I want to leash train him. Let's just say he wasn't very happy about the entire process