mom talked dad into another cat

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was waiting for my mom to wake me up today because well we were going to do what we originally do and bring a kittie home and well he has to live with it
and he does, but since willies been missing shes been lonely so shes been looking at petfinder when i have...and she fell in love with a few kitties so now its deciding time... i come down today and she tells me that my dad oked it, so i said howd u do it? and she was like she told him she wanted another cat and he was like well theres already 3 here and she was like then she got mad at him and said how midnight is my brothers and bella and stormie are mine
so she got mad at him so he agreed that she can have another cat
so now it is definete deciding time and no more being sneaky...at least we dont have to make up a story now

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just had to start cracking up when I read this. Years ago we got out first cat(96) and then few months later took a kitten from my friends litter...well we(me and my mom) planned on telling stepdad the day we picked up the kit but we were sneaking stuff in left and right(litter box, food, toys....) had it all stashed in room... took 3rd kitten a year later totaly unplanned as a free to good home box kids were giving away 3 kits. 4th cat was abused by then my mom was like we are getting another and don't say anythign about it to steopdad...after taht she stopped telling him we were getting anymore. He couldnt give you a number cause he really can't tell them apart(ok the 3 lb duucky vs 25 lb teddy but in general he jsut don't care as long as it smells good in here and they leave him alone in general(I have all thier furniture and food in my room so they tend to stay there-gets the most sun anyway) oh ya in case you haven't seen in previous posts-i have 22 cats

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AND CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

have you narrowed it down on what you are looking for(kitten adult?? male female...
?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ya we do, we want another female seeing how we had to fixed males and they hated each other
so we are going for a female and we are rescueing it but we just cant decide too hard of a decision lol
but we did send in our application for the one so we just gotta wait and see

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well the one cat that we filled out an adoption application for we just recieved an email back for so i guess we passed the application process but now the lady said that the cat is somewhat of a grouch...and my mom is supposed to recieve a phone call from her tomarrow and my moms going to ask about that because we do have 2 labs that love cats and to play all the time and we got midnight and well my 2 who are very very playful
so my moms now debating back and forth between that, she doesnt know if she wants to get a younger or older one tho she knows what she is looking for in the cat and that is loveable and playful...also that cat might need tooth extractions the lady said so now my mom fell in love with that kittie but we just have to wait and see becuase of the grouch part. So I am also going to make some phone calls tomarrow to the Humane Society and such and we are also waiting for someone else to call us back for information on another kittie so its a waiting game now
just keep your fingers
that we find the right one for our family

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tell your mom I need someone to talk my dad into letting me get about two or three more cats.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Tell your mom I need someone to talk my dad into letting me get about two or three more cats.
i am so surprised that my mom even told him i kept asking her if she was and she kept telling me no and mind u we would look at petfinder right in front of him and say our choices all week and he had like no idea
until she made him breakfast and showed him pictures and then he said nothing so she acted like she was mad and she came back downstairs to do wash and he was like well u can get another cat

also sarahp....the foster mom said thats what the vet said in may 2006 but she never noticed any problems with her teeth and she is going to take another look at it, and also the email says she can be grouchy sometimes with other cats and seeing how we have 3 now and well willie will make 4 we really cant have mean cats you kno...but my thing is if they noticed these teeth in may how come no one ever did anything?? thats what I dont understand but shes not sure if she has tooth problems or not she never noticed any so lets hope the convo goes well tomarrow with the lady because my mom really likes her also on petfinder it didnt say nothing about being a little grouchy so my mom wants some details on that you know !! So lets keep our figners crossed that we find the right kittie to add to our family
and the first kittie Anastasia is her name she is a beauty and so is our 2nd choice Angel...we just havent got any info on angel and there is a siamese mix at the humane society and well i love siamese mixed...so my mom told me to call and get info !!