What's for lunch today everyone????

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having a sandwich with bavarian shaved ham, provalone, & spicy brown mustard and a few cheetos too
. What about you?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fried cabbage, black eye peas, steak that I have already cut up into bite size pieces, and some stuffed eggs.

And for desert I have some pineapple upside down cake.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, lunch was HOURS ago, but we had.... roast pork and potatoes, deviled eggs, corn casserole, pintos, spinach, garlic toast and carrot cake.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well its Jan 2nd already here. LOL. But today, we will have home made pizzas. Its been a while.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Well, lunch was HOURS ago, but we had.... roast pork and potatoes, deviled eggs, corn casserole, pintos, spinach, garlic toast and carrot cake.
And you didn't call me to come and eat?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm having a sandwich with bavarian shaved ham, provalone, & spicy brown mustard and a few cheetos too
. What about you?
Nikki, your lunch always sounds so good!!

I had a homemade bun with leftover ham on it with cheese heated up

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't eaten yet today.

I'm thinking about chili or maybe some BBQ chicken wings and some potato skins. Not sure yet.

Bryan

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried eating Mac N Cheese around 2 for lunch but i wasnt in the mood. I have had such bad stomach problems lately that it really ruined me.

BUT!!! i did eat a cheeseburger and chips around 5pm.
Yummy!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I never make roast pork, it's alway's dry
what do you do with it and witch kind do you buy?
I had thought that I wanted to get the fresh whole leg of pork and do it for Christmas, but never did, I had that one time and it was fablous, that crispy FAT part was so yummy. I don't even like pork chops. We raised about 5 hogs years ago and the dogs ate so good, the kids wouldn't touch it because they saw the piggies as babies
We had over 700 lbs in 2 hogs that's alot of porkie

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Fried cabbage, black eye peas, steak that I have already cut up into bite size pieces, and some stuffed eggs.

And for desert I have some pineapple upside down cake.

What they didn't eat that pineapple upside down cake last night? Or was that for today?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

What they didn't eat that pineapple upside down cake last night? Or was that for today?
I made two cakes, one was for last night, and the other for today.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd rather have cake then meat
When My hubby goes to the UK he'll be gone 10 to 12 weeks I'll probably live on Frosted Flakes. My sis-in-law said Lois were worried only about that you probably won't cook when he's gone and you won"t eat anything, I told her your probably right it would be a good time to diet if I needed to, and she told me Yeah he probably won't be able to find you

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't have lunch. just a whole bunch of junk before I went to go see Charlotte's Web with my aunt and little cousin..(with Dakota Fanning and the voice of Julia Roberts as Charlotte) which was really good! So I just had dinner a few minutes ago which was hot dogs in crescent rolls with melted cheese on them and homemade french fries.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No lunch really. Just nibbled all day to save room for dinner. I'm trying a new crock pot recipe for chicken tortilla soup. While crock pots are great they really torture you throughout the day while everything is cooking. I have another couple of hours til its ready and it smells GOOOOD.

Might step across the street to Benitos, this great little inexpensive taco place here in LA, to grab a few rolled tacos/taquitos to go with my soup.