"The Smaller Gate" for those who have lost, and believe..

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...in Heaven.
This is a comforting read, esp. for those who believe in Christianity.
If you would like to share a similar link, please paste it so that I may read it.
Today I need such words of comfort. Thank you in advance, Susan
(P.S. - I didn't lose a pet today, but had disturbing dreams that are like visions to me, and were accurate to what is happening in the Midwest. The dream involves a young girl in a dimly lit place begging for someone to pray for her. And then in another dream, I hear meowing, and I tell myself,"That is the cat's way of asking me to pray for them,too". So I woke up, prepared to pray, and then realized that I didn't know the specifics, so just added a {{{prayers and vibes for whatever it is}}} and returned to bed. The dream came back, and I saw streetlights not on posts, but those kind that hang in the air, like in Tennessee and Michigan, and wood-sided houses and small yards covered in ice, and then the girl's voice again, "Please, someone-pray for me"
)

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will also pray that whoever this is receives the help they need.

kittykaren

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will be adding my prayers. I had my own experience last night when I woke up about 2:00 in the morning and I heard a cat meowing. I looked at my Misty who was sound asleep next to me so it wasn't her. I thought maybe it was my Tino trying to reach me from the other side. Maybe the message is more vast than that and maybe we just need to pray for God's children and animals everywhere. So that's what I will do.

Susan, Thank you for your post.

Karen

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKaren

I will be adding my prayers. I had my own experience last night when I woke up about 2:00 in the morning and I heard a cat meowing. I looked at my Misty who was sound asleep next to me so it wasn't her. I thought maybe it was my Tino trying to reach me from the other side. Maybe the message is more vast than that and maybe we just need to pray for God's children and animals everywhere. So that's what I will do.

Susan, Thank you for your post.

Karen
Amen. I add my prayers.