Luv my kittens into the Cat's Trapeze

cats 4ever

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
For years i searched for a way to keep my kittens out of my curtains. My little fellows drive me crazy, raging around the house, damaging my furniture wall paper etcetera. Since spring 2006 i've this Cat's Trapeze. A lovely place for my heroes to play and sleep in. I wonder if there is someone else with the same experiences as we have. My kittens won't get out of the trapeze anymore, except for their food and drinks

Luv to hear form u.
Cat's 4ever

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never heard of a cat's trapeze. Do you have any pics? It sounds like something the boys would like!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds very interesting. I would love to see pics, too!

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

OMG how cool is that!!!!
After my latest cat tree experiment, I've given up on cat furniture. LOL Not really, but I've come to the conclusion that my cats like me as their cat tree. I come with a built in heater and movable arms that pet them to puurrrfection.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by churchi4cubs

After my latest cat tree experiment, I've given up on cat furniture. LOL Not really, but I've come to the conclusion that my cats like me as their cat tree. I come with a built in heater and movable arms that pet them to puurrrfection.
Catnip added will lure them to the tree.

They have no shipping info to the US for the cat trapeze
Mine would LOVE something like that.

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Catnip added will lure them to the tree.

They have no shipping info to the US for the cat trapeze
Mine would LOVE something like that.
I tried catnip last night and they LOVED it. I rubbed catnip all over it. After 30 minutes or so, they came back to me. I don't mind them sitting on me. It's very flattering. I just thought they would enjoy the tree. Maybe they do when I'm not home.

caterpillarpie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
buttons would go crazy over something like that. When I go out I have to close all the windows or he'll climb up the cutrains and drop down them to sit by the front door and wait for me.