Cedar Is Home Cedar Is Home!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
CEDAR IS HOME CEDAR IS HOME CEDAR IS HOME

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED LOVE AND SUPPORT. I WOULDNT OF GOT THROUGH THIS WITHOUT YOU ALL.

I will post a bit more shortly but right now I need to love my boy

TCS MAGIC HAS WORKED AGAIN

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
that is awesome!! I bet you are so happy!!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I burst out in tears when I read the headline! Tears of joy. The best news anyone could have on a new year's morning. I am so happy for you and I look forward to reading more.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank God. I just came on before going to bed, hoping for an update...this was wonderful news!!

I am SO HAPPY CEDAR IS HOME!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is such wonderful news and a wonderful start to 2007!

I am so happy for you and Cedar and Tipsy and especially little Jasmine to have her cedy home!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh thank God Dan!! You must be so thrilled! I know I am!!! 2007 is starting out very good now! CEDAR, no doing that again!!!!! We all love you!!!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe I am soooo happy for you
Welcome home Cedar
....Cedar dont you do that again u scared all of us But I am sooo happy that you are home now!!

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Very happy to hear your baby is home, actually made me well up did that, excellent start to the new year for sure.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG that is fantastic!!!!!!! Wow, what fantastic news

I was beginning to think the worst - when my kitty disappeared like that he never came back

I wonder if he got locked in someone's garage who went away for a few days???

I'm SOOOOOOOO pleased for you and I bet he's so glad to be home!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's awesome news, Dan!
I'm so happy for you and your family that sweet Cedar is home safe and sound!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Oh my word
I am so happy to read this!!!!!!!!!!!
Cedar! Welcome home sweetheart! Where did you go??
Danielle enjoy some quality time with your boy, I am so so happy for you this is exactly what I needed to see today.
Happy new year!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well Cedar WAS under the neigbours house to the 'right' but he must of been too scared to come and eat the food I left overnight which I removed at about 6am this morning and to scared to meow to me yesterday because of the neighbours cat

I have been hearing these faint meows for days but I couldnt find him. I have to admit that I wasnt sure I was hearing meows or if I was dreaming it... I also wasnt sure who was meowing. It could of been any neighbourhood cat. Of course the meows over the days were sporadic which is why I was unsure of things.

I was positive that if he was okay he HAD to be close but stuck somewhere and not able to get out. Under this house seemed the logical explanation. Cedar being Cedar and the timid scared boy that he is he wouldnt have run far.

Chris arrived home so I went over and laid by the side of the house and called into the vents to the underside of the house and shook the food box but I heard nothing.
Chris & I decided to go and search under there anyway. Under the house is not like a US basement... its literally 'under' the house.
We fought with the dog getting into their (a reason why he wouldnt of come out while the door was open) and called for him. and then we HEARD it... a faint meow... I still didnt get too excited thinking it was probably the neighbours cat like yesterday BUT THEN WE SAW HIM
crouched up in the back, in the hardest smallest place to get too and shaking like a leaf.
Chris crawled up into the space and coaxed him to come to him and he passed him to me and I just cried and hugged him so tight.
Of course we had to get back out passed THE DOG which was an ordeal but I just held Cedar as tight as possible and ran... Dog was jumping up, Cedar was shaking and hissing... I just kept telling him he was going to be safe soon

Got him inside and he ate like a trooper. He is FINE... lost a bit of weight and wont leave me alone. I keep hugging him and giving him scritches and belly rubs... and extra scritches from all of TCS!!!

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU to the wonderful TCS MAGIC which as worked again