"New" Sheba premium cuts

jlphilli

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So I was at Petsmart today getting some of the market select meow mix tubs (Tigger loves them as a once-in-awhile treat) and I saw these new "Sheba premium cuts" which were comparable. They aren't made for a diet as they are just fish, etc mixed, but they are amazing looking! I gave one to Tigger tonight as a new years treat, and the one I got was called "Tuna & Prawn with Aspic" dinner...and that's what it was...exactly! lol I looked on the Sheba website and they do not have them on there, so the ingredients from the one I have in my hand lists:

Tuna, Prawns (these are shell fish like shrimp in case you don't know), potassium chloride, carregeenan, carob gum.

That's it!
I also wanted to mention they were like 45 cents so that was cool too...they are in tubs like the meow mix market selects.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I looked at them but here the price was 99cents a 3ounce can so a bit steep for "unknown quality" ... but I too was happy to see non fish flavors but they arent complete foods like the Meow mix s

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jlphilli

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I would rather buy the meow mix selects because they are "complete" even though I feed them as a treat, but the sheba one's seem really good for a "special treat." It looked like something I would eat! lol

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jlphilli

Yeah, I would rather buy the meow mix selects because they are "complete" even though I feed them as a treat, but the sheba one's seem really good for a "special treat." It looked like something I would eat! lol
those are the ones I worry about ,,,, I give my dog some canned that her Grannie thought was MY dinner ,...lol