What's for supper

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I made pork steak, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, and cresant rolls and I baked a triple fudge chocolate chip cake. And supper was oh so good.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure yet, I just got back from buying groceries so I'm sure I'll find something yummy in the pile of bags that lay before me, begging to be put away

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had cocoa rice krispies cereal. we ate out the last two nights so I just settled for cereal tonight.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wasnt sure but the cereal and the cookies and milk sure sound delicious!

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Well I made pork steak, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, and cresant rolls and I baked a triple fudge chocolate chip cake. And supper was oh so good.
OMG that sounds heavenly!

I actually made a pot of spaghetti sauce earlier and just fixed the bulk of it into a HUGE lasagne. My mom got me a new clay baking dish and I wanted to try it out. It fit three whole layers of lasagne including about a full kg of mozzarella. Looks like we'll be eating lasagne for a week! I'm putting in the oven now, so it'll be ready when DBF gets home from work. I'm hoping he'll answer his cell and be kind enough to pick up a loaf of italian bread on his way home.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I wasnt sure but the cereal and the cookies and milk sure sound delicious!
they are just like cocoa pebbles but just a different name.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had taco bell for dinner tonight. We normally don't eat out much, but since we were driving home from Alabama and were in the car for hours...we were starving! So tacos it was