New Barn Kitten

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is the little one I found in my barn. Her bib and tummy are not white as I thought (unless she is filthy) but a creamy ginger colour. She is really friendly - I stood there today on the ladder while she ate and left my hand within a couple of feet of the dish and it didn't faze her. And then she rolled over and showed me her tummy! I think she will let me touch her soon. So now I need a name.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Call her... Cotton!
That was the first thing that came to my mind when I thought she looked soft to touch...

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I liked the suggestion from the other thread, Noelle. Since she appeared around Christmas time.

She is as darling as you described.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful! Are you taking her into your home? She sounds like she would be a real cuddly companion if you said she's already letting you approach her and showing you her very tender and vulnerable tummy.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK. So I looked at her (oh how sweet, I want to blow on her tummy!) and I thought "Ginger". How weird is that. That's before I looked at other replies.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sims2fan

I'm thinking IdÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]fix Idie for short maybe?
My DH is suggesting Xena for some reason!
This is ringing a bell - Fixe Idee - Hector Berlioz, Symphonie Fantastique?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kim, I'm not quite with you - name the kitten Berlioz? Faith is a lovely name, unfortunately it is my daughter's!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I like Ginger.

But the name Ideefixe - that Sims2Fan was bringing that up - Symphonie Fantastique has this constant theme running through it - it's the theme of the girl he loves. And it changes every movement. So anyway I'm sorry I was obtuse, and I like Ginger

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Kim, I'm not quite with you - name the kitten Berlioz? Faith is a lovely name, unfortunately it is my daughter's!
Oops! How about Anya? That name popped into my head when I saw her pic again. By the way, how's progress with the little darling? Has she let you get closer to her?