Some pics of Lady

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone,

Hopefully everyone saw the updated pictures of Deacon and Douglas in another thread. I am still kinda new at knowing where to post pics and updated info, so bear with me!

A few of you asked how the boys and Lady are getting on and they are all doing great! Lady is slow getting to accept them but is not rejecting them or ignoring them. She is attempting to track them and watching her is funny. The boys tear through the house 90 miles per hour and circle around Lady about 3 times before she realizes they have passed! After all, she is 12 years old to their 5 months of age, so doesn't move quite as fast. It is funny because Deacon will run up to Lady and tag her on the rear and then take off, almost like saying "you're it" and playing tag.

They just love her and want her to play with them but mostly if they get too close she just sort of low growls but doesn't do anything more than that.

Yesterday I watched Douglas sort of doing a war type maneuver where he had his feet straight out behind him and was crawling on his elbows towards her and prostrated himself before her!
I laughed my head off! She ignored him, typical hard to get female, ha, ha.

Here are a couple of pics of Lady, which some of you asked for. Tell me some stories about yourselves, your cats, etc. Have a Happy New Year!

Helene

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there, and welcome to TCS! I think your three kitties are pure love... Doug and Deacon are so handsome, they're gonna grow up to be stunners I'll bet
Lady sounds like a real cool cat, but she's definitely at the losing end with those two bundles of turbo-charged energy zipping around!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lady is absolutely gorgeous, Helene. What a stunning girl
!
It sounds like she's being a very patient, good big sister to those crazy little guys.
That's so sweet how they try to get her attention and get her to play!

My oldest, Katie, was going on 12 when I adopted Peter. He was 6-months-old at the time and completely crazy.
I know he really tested Katie's patience at times, but now they're good buddies despite the age difference. Of course, there was only one of him. Poor Lady has double trouble!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww Lady is a gorgeous girl! She seems to be taking to Douglas and Deacon. Cant wait to see pics of the 3 of them together!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Awwww Lady is a gorgeous girl! She seems to be taking to Douglas and Deacon. Cant wait to see pics of the 3 of them together!
Hi Pami,

I just viewed your video montage and it is beautiful!!
Thank you for sharing. You have some loving, beautiful babies!!

Helene

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Helene, she is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much, your babies are also beautiful!!

Happy New Year!

Helene

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Lady is absolutely gorgeous, Helene. What a stunning girl
!
It sounds like she's being a very patient, good big sister to those crazy little guys.
That's so sweet how they try to get her attention and get her to play!

My oldest, Katie, was going on 12 when I adopted Peter. He was 6-months-old at the time and completely crazy.
I know he really tested Katie's patience at times, but now they're good buddies despite the age difference. Of course, there was only one of him. Poor Lady has double trouble!
Hi Eileen,

Thanks for sharing Katie's story. I am sure Lady will adjust eventually. She is very interested in whatever they are doing, of course, they are always doing something unless they are asleep.

Happy New Year

Helene

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lady is beautiful and what a lady she is! She is and will always be the Queen, and she knows that. My poor Bella had to put up with 3 cats coming in to her house (Not all at once) But they all knew she was the Queen boss! She would bop them on the head if they got out of hand.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lady20

Hi Pami,

I just viewed your video montage and it is beautiful!!
Thank you for sharing. You have some loving, beautiful babies!!

Helene
Thank you, Helene. They are the love of my life!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lady is a lovely girl.
Sounds as if she's doing really well with those two young whipper-snappers.