What do you do when

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You make a plate for yourself and it turns out your eyes were bigger than your stomach and you start getting full and notice that there is still quite a bit of food on your plate. I have noticed that for some goofy reason I tend to poke at my food with my fork when I start getting full and I am not quite sure why I guess I think it will do tricks or something.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If its not something I'll eat as leftovers..I leave the plate of food on my coffee table until Trout shows interest in it, then I clean it up and waste it right into the trash. Yes, I am a food waster

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll normally slow down when I realize I'm getting full but I have a lot left. I always think I'll eat more that way...and I usually make myself extremely full. Especially if were at a restaurant because I don't want to waste it and it takes forever to get to-go cartons most of the time.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually cover it with plastic wrap, put it in the fridge and then reheat it later for a bedtime snack, LOL

I'm not a wasteful person when it comes to food. I always keep in mind that there are people starving all over the world who don't even have one meal a day sometimes, and I can't throw out food. It's part of the reason I cook in bulk (IE: for 4) and freeze 3 servings so that I don't end up eating the same thing for days and getting tired of it and throwing it out.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normally at home I give it to my dog, or here at my sisters I give it to her dogs. It's not really wasting cos someones eating it

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just eat it later, I am always hungry, I can't eat a lot at one time, but I eat a lot of times during the day.