New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Santa Came!

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Christmas pics of the crew a few days late. I've been very...ummm...busy....
Ok - no I haven't - just lazy! It's the holidays!

Waiting patiently for Santa:




Their stockings on Christmas morning:


Playing with their toys from their stockings:




post #2 of 13
Thread Starter 
Pebbles got a play cube:


Zoey got a catnip squirrel:

Snickers got a crinkle bag of her own cause she loves the one we got from our SS so much (you can see Chance moving in on it already though! ):

Chancy got a new laser pen that they all love:

Peanut got a round-a-bout with a furry mouse:



Santa was so good to them!
post #3 of 13
I think they must have been a whole lot better babys then I was, they did good Great Pictures
post #4 of 13
Awww, they musta been good all year to get a good haul like that!
post #5 of 13
Awwww Santa knew they were good babies! I guess when they were hogging the bed and not letting you sleep that didnt count as bad.
post #6 of 13
How sweet!!

I think my Wilbur and your Pebbles would make a handsome couple.
post #7 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Awwww Santa knew they were good babies! I guess when they were hogging the bed and not letting you sleep that didnt count as bad.
I guess not. You know what the problem with the bed is now? I just got a heated mattress pad. (had one years ago but it was for a full size bed and I have queen now), so got another one for Christmas and it has dual controls. So I turned my side of the bed on one night and woke up to them literally piled on top of me cause of the heat. So - now I turn on both sides and actually crank the other side up higher. It has helped the sleeping situation so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candlemaven View Post
How sweet!!

I think my Wilbur and your Pebbles would make a handsome couple.
What a handsome boy you have there .....my Pebbles is available..
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasha3 View Post
I guess not. You know what the problem with the bed is now? I just got a heated mattress pad. (had one years ago but it was for a full size bed and I have queen now), so got another one for Christmas and it has dual controls. So I turned my side of the bed on one night and woke up to them literally piled on top of me cause of the heat. So - now I turn on both sides and actually crank the other side up higher. It has helped the sleeping situation so far.
Oh you didnt mention that on top of the loot above they also got a heated bed, too That first night with them all piled on top of you would have made an hysterical pic
post #9 of 13
Are these with the new camera? They are really great pictures (of course with your choice of subjects, how can they not be?)
post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Oh you didnt mention that on top of the loot above they also got a heated bed, too That first night with them all piled on top of you would have made an hysterical pic
Yeah - I guess you're right. The mattress pad really wasn't for me now was it. What was I thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
Are these with the new camera? They are really great pictures (of course with your choice of subjects, how can they not be?)
Yes these are with the new camera, but I'm still trying to get the hang of it as you can tell. Some of the pics are a little blurry. I'm really into zooms big time, so most of these pictures were taken from very very far away and I zoomed the heck out of my subjects. So some are clear and some need a little work. I'll get the hang of it eventually. Many of the pics from my parents house on Christmas were great, so I'm getting there. Just takes some getting use to when you get something new.
post #11 of 13
Those are lovely pics... The kitties look thrilled with their presents. Hopefully this will be incentive enough for them to stay good for the next year, but seriously.. I doubt it! That heated mattress is just too darn tempting I like the shot with Peanut being carried by his human. Too cute!
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWukong View Post
Those are lovely pics... The kitties look thrilled with their presents. Hopefully this will be incentive enough for them to stay good for the next year, but seriously.. I doubt it! That heated mattress is just too darn tempting I like the shot with Peanut being carried by his human. Too cute!
Peanut gets carried by us most everywhere. Either me or her meowmy (my daughter in the pic). We truely believe this may have been a result of some jerk removing her from her mom when she was far too young. I was in the shelter when she was brought in with her brothers and sisters in a cardboard box with the person insisting they were well over 8 weeks old and she couldn't keep them anymore. Peanut weighed in at 1.2lbs and was as small as my remote control. I find it very hard to believe she was 8 weeks old and if she was, she was definitely the runt of the litter. Anyways, as a result, she is very clingy and must be carried most everywhere. If we don't pick her up, she will stand and literally scream at our feet. It's just like having an actual little baby again. Most of the time I don't mind, but sometimes it's hard getting use to cooking and cleaning with one hand again.
post #13 of 13
Very cool pictures! The first one is a perfect shot! It would make an awesome Christmas card next year!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!