I'm never switching soaps again!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to try new body washes. I am especially fond of fruit smelling things, or anything that smells like honey. Every time I switch 8-Bit goes nuts! He will run in the bathroom and meow at the top of his lungs. He will then run around the apartment trying to find something that smelled like my old body wash and sit on it. He's a really harsh critic, and it hurts my feelings that he doesn't know that I'm still his Meowmy. From now on I'll just use Dove.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe that explains Boomer emptying my new bodywash down the drain (silly meowmy should know better than to leave open bottles on the tub sides
) he is obviously not a fan of shea butter and nut

Maybe you need to take 8-Bit shopping with you and get his approval before trying something new

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww! Poor 8-Bit!

When I first read the thread title....I thought you meant soaps as in soap operas.....see what my darn neighbors keeping me up does to me!?!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Awww! Poor 8-Bit!

When I first read the thread title....I thought you meant soaps as in soap operas.....see what my darn neighbors keeping me up does to me!?!
I thought the same
in fact I read it as I'm never watching soaps again

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
last night, DH came out of the shower, and I could smell my body wash....I said "are you using my body wash?!" (he has his own) he says "no, I used your shampoo" so we argued about it for 5 minutes....me insisting I KNOW WHAT MY OWN SHAMPOO & BODY WASH SMELL LIKE, and him insisting that he used my shampoo. Only to realize, he used my bodywash thinking it was shampoo!