the Daily Thread TGIF Dec 29

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all, TGIF!

Not much here for a Friday, heading to SC tomorrow to buy some illegal (here) fireworks for Sunday night. We have a whole new neighborhood to disrupt!

Today's holiday is TICK TICK DAY!

Have a great day, and stay out of trouble!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol, i remember trouble, it seemed soo much more fun then this.
I bet Itta could tell us about you and trouble....
Is she still in Indo?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope she got back monday night, and has been mad since. (along with still having a cold) THe earth quake over there messed up the phone lines and internet. So she been unable to work or even call her office.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I know you are glad she home to keep you OUT of trouble!

I did hear about that quake causing some problems. Sounds like they have a mess!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm about to leave and go and help my friend decorate the function room for her sons engagement party tonight. I've packed my case for Gils because i leave to go up to Scotland for a few days tomorrow, and the last thing i need is that to do after a night out *hic!*

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol yea, south east asia got knocked back to pre internet days. 90% of the phone and internet was knocked over.

ohhhhh Scotland!!!! take me take me.
i would love to visit there again.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I'm about to leave and go and help my friend decorate the function room for her sons engagement party tonight. I've packed my case for Gils because i leave to go up to Scotland for a few days tomorrow, and the last thing i need is that to do after a night out *hic!*
Have fun. Are you taking pics this time, we missed the ones from your office party when you were squiffy!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

. We have a whole new neighborhood to disrupt!
you know my family in WVA they always break out the guns and shoot up the hills behind the house,

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!

I can't wait to see pics from your party Susan!

Today I start my first day of work at my new job. I was supposed to start on Jan 2 but they called me yesterday and said they need me today. Wish me luck!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck Tracy, but you don't need it. You'll do GREAT!

Clear skies for you!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck Tracy! We will have a new girl in our office on the 3rd. New year new jobs I guess!

I had a headache from heck this morning. Well I have had it all night. Ugh. Hopefully my ibuprofen will help it. I ma leaving 2 hours earlytoday so I can go and buy my new bike. I had $250 save and my mom gave me the rest of the money I need for my birthday! I am so very excited. I am going to havea real bike. Not a huffy (actually its a NEXT which is still a Wal-mart bike).
We are going riding Sunday and I just can't wait!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Gang!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! As I may not be online over the weekend..... I hope you all stay safe & outta trouble (Neet
)
.... we don't have any eventful plans for the holiday. I guess that's the trouble with getting older....
The fireworks sound FUN though! DH & I stopped at South of the Border to get some for the 4th. It was great!

I hope everyone has a great day, weekend & holiday!!!
Heather, LuckyGirl & Louie.....

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually have a day off work
and am not back in the office until Tuesday so am enjoying spending a day doing nothing (well I have a lot of housework to do, and some siggies and promised my mum I would read through her coursework for the new special needs teaching course she is doing, but it doesn't count because its not MY work)

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

As I may not be online over the weekend..... I hope you all stay safe & outta trouble (Neet
)
What did I do to deserve this reputation????

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm back in the hole again, hopefully only for a half day. It is still sprinkling here in Tucson, AZ. Boy are we going to have wild flowers this year. Don't have to water for a week.

Ferals got all wet coming to get food, but Sicorro wanted his hugs so he came early.

Best wishes for all and please be safe.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Behave yourself this weekend, Neet! Susan, I can't wait to see some pictures of the piper! And have a great bike ride, Phenomsmom - you are a serious bike rider! Me - I just like casual relaxing rides through the neighbourhood in warm weather!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Morning all, TGIF!

Not much here for a Friday, heading to SC tomorrow to buy some illegal (here) fireworks for Sunday night. We have a whole new neighborhood to disrupt!

Today's holiday is TICK TICK DAY!

Have a great day, and stay out of trouble!
Stay out of trouble Ha, your the one going to buy illegal fireworks who's looking for trouble Sheeesh.
Me I'm not looking for trouble

It's been so windy here all day yesterday with gusts up to 50 MPH, this morning it doesn't look to bad hoping it finds it way somewhere else ,
Everyone stay out of trouble uness your hanging with Neet

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Stay out of trouble Ha, your the one going to buy illegal fireworks who's looking for trouble Sheeesh.
Me I'm not looking for trouble

Everyone stay out of trouble unless your hanging with Neet
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Behave yourself this weekend, Neet!
I will have ya'll know that LSULOVER Belinda has hung with me LOTS of times and we have never been arrested.

Notice that I did not say we have avoided trouble, just that we had not been arrested.