Wow..haven't played games in a while!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was younger (a lot younger) I use to play computer/video games a lot.

Now that I'm older and just played for the last 7 hours (2 hour break for dinner and snacks) my thumb hurts, my hand hurts. I may also have eye strain.

Luckily the cats are in their hunt mode so they're pouncing at each other and ticking each other off...so that's play time by their standards.

I wish I had another week off from work...actually do I really have to go back next week?
I can't believe its Thursday already!!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol haaa , friday i went over to friends house. We used to play the tekken fighting games all the time, well with 4 of us there, Plus his boy and girl. we played over 600 matchs with different fighting games on the PS2, and xbox.

may hands were still sore and stiff on sunday lol. Used to be i could do that and never even blink a eye. hmm must be getting old.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I remember "Nintendo thumb"

Originally Posted by theimp98

lol haaa , friday i went over to friends house. We used to play the tekken fighting games all the time, well with 4 of us there, Plus his boy and girl. we played over 600 matchs with different fighting games on the PS2, and xbox.

may hands were still sore and stiff on sunday lol. Used to be i could do that and never even blink a eye. hmm must be getting old.
I never played myself really, but I used to sit and watch my ex's play fighting games a lot. I totally suck at them, can anyone say really fast random button pushing?? so its nice to watch peopel who really know how to play, play

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I remember "Nintendo thumb"

I never played myself really, but I used to sit and watch my ex's play fighting games a lot. I totally suck at them, can anyone say really fast random button pushing?? so its nice to watch peopel who really know how to play, play
lol funny one of the best time i can remember is playing tekken tag in hong kong, and had 98 wins in row. and the lady i was with told me i was upsetting the locals so we had better leave

you know its really hard to type, when i kitten keeps trying to hit your figners.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

lol funny one of the best time i can remember is playing tekken tag in hong kong, and had 98 wins in row. and the lady i was with told me i was upsetting the locals so we had better leave

you know its really hard to type, when i kitten keeps trying to hit your figners.
Luna kept trying to lay on my lap...while having a laptop on it. That was just nuts. I think she liked the warmth from the battery, but still, my lap isn't big enough for a computer and a cat (even if they are both small!)

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Tekken was one of my faves!! that and Mortal Kombat of course