Please bear with me. Picture idiot.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoping this works. This is my first time EVER messing with photos on the web, so I can't promise anything. Not to mention that these are NOT good photos of my pets.

This is Ripley. She's my tortoiseshell diva, but unfortunately, these photos are a bit overexposed, and she seems to have no facial features. She really is cute, I swear.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Fergus. This photo is over-exposed as well, thus erradicating his lovely orange splotches. He is mostly white, with orange on his head and ears, some "splotching" down his back, and an orange tail. He's a lovely and mellow guy...truly my baby.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Captain Steuben, and yet again, the photo does not do him a lot of justice. He is actually identical to Emily's Anya in real life, if you can believe it. He's only 9 months old, and the poor little squirt hasn't had many pics taken of him. I do have some 8-week old kitten pics of him that have yet to be developed...

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I'd just kill two birds with one stone, and post my dog's photos on here too, if you don't mind. This is Melvin, my 6 year-old golden retriever. He does like to "retrieve" as you can gather from the picture...mostly stuff out of my son's laundry basket. Not the brightest bulb, I'll tell you.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And here's Puppy...well, she's actually 4 years old, but whatever. I call her "the other wife," as she ADORES my hubby, and her loyalties pretty much end with him.

So there you have it. 950 posts later, people can finally see my pets...

Now at least you all know that they're real, and not just fictional blatherings from a photo-illiterate numbskull.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nice job, keep playing with it.
took me a few time before i got the hang of posting pics here.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your babies are adorable!! tokk me awhile to get phots up too, I am digital camera less

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww...shucks. I will definitely try to take some better pics in the future. There really isn't any pic in this thread that does the cats and dogs justice. I also tried posting pics that wouldn't accentuate how frickin' filthy my house is at the moment...I'm working on that more today. Hopefully I'll get a handle on the situation before I start school again on Wednesday (I teach)...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What adorable fur babies you have.
It really is so hard to capture the true essence of an animal on camera. I know I have taken millions of pics and only some of them come out looking remotely decent.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

What adorable fur babies you have.
It really is so hard to capture the true essence of an animal on camera. I know I have taken millions of pics and only some of them come out looking remotely decent.
I agree!