The laser pointer was a bad idea...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH thought it would be cute to buy a laser pointer for the boys for Chirstmas. 8-Bit decided to make a mad dash with it and he put it in the toilet. For some reason he thinks that's his toy box. I will never understand that kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Boomer throws everything in the toilet or water fountain too
silly kitty
DH is now seting it out to dry. We shall see if it works when I get home.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Sounds like our boy is feeling better.
Yes he is...
For some reason a new toy and the threat of a vet visit perked him right up. All I have to do is say "8-Bit do you want to see Dr Kelly?" and he will trot around like he is a show cat. I swear that boy understands every word we say.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to hear 8-Bit is feeling better, Epona woke me up at an unmentionable hour to say his was not well

I loves dropping stuffs in water to watch the ripples myself

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nazumi puts all his favorite toys in the water bowl! If he could he would love to putit in the toilet. Glad 8-Bit is feeling better!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont have that problem with the toilet thank goodness but then agian they dont run the whole house just yet
but Stormie when she was littler she would put her toys idk if it was on accident or not in the water bowl and now I buy toys I better keep some because she hides them under my bed and my bed is a queen and I can never get to them
, but I do have a laser and boy does Stormie LOVE it

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Boomer throws everything in the toilet or water fountain too
silly kitty
yep i have the same issue. nothing like being in bed, sleeping and have wet cat toy dropped on your face.

but so far they have not tossed the laser in water. How ever eazy was throwing the balls into the litter box and then tossing them out.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We keep key toys hidden for a reason.

After owning cats, I finally fully understand what my mom meant when I was a kid "Lets put it up high where the kitties can't reach it!"

We didn't own cats...

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

yep i have the same issue. nothing like being in bed, sleeping and have wet cat toy dropped on your face.

but so far they have not tossed the laser in water. How ever eazy was throwing the balls into the litter box and then tossing them out.
Ewwww once mine drop them somewhere they tend to leave them there (which after reading your post I am now thankful for
)

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somehow it still works. 8-Bit is just weird about sharing his toys. When Scratch came along he stopped playing with things all together, and now when they get a shared toy in common he tends to hide and/or destroy it. I haven't figured out how to stop that yet.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

DH thought it would be cute to buy a laser pointer for the boys for Chirstmas. 8-Bit decided to make a mad dash with it and he put it in the toilet. For some reason he thinks that's his toy box. I will never understand that kitty.
Can I ask you a silly question? Why do you leave the toilet seat up with a stooge like 8-Bit running around?

At this point I am SO trained to put the seat down that I do it at work, too!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Can I ask you a silly question? Why do you leave the toilet seat up with a stooge like 8-Bit running around?

Probably like my place, I am well trained at putting it down but HE isn't and we both tend to forget if we get up to use the washroom in the middle of the night

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

We keep key toys hidden for a reason.

After owning cats, I finally fully understand what my mom meant when I was a kid "Lets put it up high where the kitties can't reach it!"

We didn't own cats...

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We keep the seats down here, to prevent abuse by the kitties! They love to play in water, so I'm very leery of giving them another source to splash in or drop their toys in. Right now, the most annoying spot they tuck things is in our slippers!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

DH forgot to put the seat down. As soon as 8-Bit grabbed it he tried to get to the bathroom before 8-Bit did. Do you know how fast a determined kitty can run? Faster than a man who works out three times a week!