Aaaahhh! The In-laws left early!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH just called and is on his way home from work. His parents and our nephew are coming to visit this weekend. They were supposed to leave early tomorrow morning and get here about 3-4ish.....

Well he just found out they left an hour ago! They'll be here at midnight!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

:::goes off into super cleaning mode:::

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry to hear that they are coming earlier than expected, I hope you get your work done.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Whew! DH came home with Subs for dinner....that's one item off my plate!

Why oh why didn't they call me to let me know? They know I took this week off and DH would be at work.....

I'm nervousish because they havn't been here since our wedding...so they havn't seen our place since I moved in and trust me...after this last month, it's been a wreck and a half!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i would suppose that calling and telling them you are booked up for the rest of year is a no no?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i would suppose that calling and telling them you are booked up for the rest of year is a no no?
Uuhhh yeah!

At least they are staying at a hotel, so it's not like they'll be here in umm....oh my gosh it's 1 am!?! That means they should be here!

Well I've given up on my cleaning for the night. Basically I have dusting and the bathroom but the kitchen is very well scrubbed and the floors are done too.

Although after last night, even with all the work I did today, I'm not feeling like getting in bed.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well in that case, a shower, a book or game to relax with for a hour or should put you in the mood for some sleep