Radio question of the day: 12/28/06 - last one of the year

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This will be the last one of the year since I'm off until Tuesday.......
Happy New Year to you alllllllllllllllll!!!

Who is the nicest person you know? (doesn't have to be someone you know personally)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Does it have to be one person.
I want to say everyone here. Can I please??
LOL, well, it is supposed to be one, perhaps two, but sure, go ahead!!!

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Thank you!
I think everyone here is great, special and wonderful and the nicest people you could ever want to meet!

I agree; everyone here so nice!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well that's a tough one, As far as Old Friends
But I would have to say my Mother was she has been gone some 20 years and I still Miss her so much, She liked everyone never took sides, never criticized anyone, She was Kind Hearted, and Fair.

And as far as New Friends I have to say
Because You are Thoughtful and Sweet and also Kind Hearted, The first person in my life that EVER sent me a gift and I didn't even know you, I was overwhelmed by that

I actually Love everyone on this site, We don't judge each other because we don't know each other that well and I think that's how it should be

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susie! You are the nicest!--Esp when you sent me a few notes during DH's deployment when I was new to the site. Thoes really perked up my days!

Besides Susie, probably my Mom, she'll do anything for me she can. Next to her is my co-worker, who treats me like a grandaughter!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
besides my mom and my friends and my family (most of them anyways.
) and my brother's girlfriend..
but the lady who runs the shelter where I volunteer.
I also consider her my friend.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ive got to say John. Hes one of the nicest, most sincere, and the most wonderful person in the world!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now don't get me wrong, I love my mother dearly, but she is NOT a nice person
I get all my best traits from her
anywoo, there's a lady that I work with that is always nice and upbeat and bubbly, etc etc, sometimes she gives me a headache!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm the nicest. There are a few contenders in my book. But I think i am going to go with all the TCSers. I love it here!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say Susie, Helen, or 1 or 2 of the ladies I work with....the one lady is so nice she will never say a mean thing about anyone! We had this wack-a-doo come in here, and Sherry said "she's a bit different".....
DIFFERENT?! I said, I think she parked her space ship around the corner!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, for those of you who I've tricked into thinking I'm sweet, thank you, but I'm sure you know nicer people than moi.................

As for me, I'd have to say my minister. I swear that woman never turns off her smile...........

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two guy friends who are quite possibly the nicest guys on the planet. D gives freely of his time and expertise (he's like me: he's had a bazillion jobs and is pretty much a jack-of-all-trades), and if he has something you need, he's more than willing to lend it to you. He plans amazing trips and group outings and goes out of his way to make sure that everyone invited has a really great time. P is very similar: if you need to borrow his car, its yours, no questions asked. He's the kind of guy you'd get to help you move bodies, because he wouldn't judge you for it, or even ask why you happened to have a bunch of dead people in your living room -- he'd just assume you had a good reason for it and help you clean up the mess. He's also the kind of guy who is exceptionally chivalrous with his female friends. You can say what you want about him or his guy friends, but if you put down one of his girl friends (especially in a lewd manner), you're looking at getting yourself a black eye. D and P are just all-around good guys, and really, there are too few of them in this world.

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'd have to say my late mum, she was the only person who never judged me when I was pregnant at 17, she was always good with advice, support and always putting people before herself, she wasn't just a good mum, she helped anyone who needed help, gave them anything they needed even if it meant she went without, she was very witty, forthright and would open her arms to literally anyone who needed help, she was a right joker and would always be laughing, even if she was hurting inside she would still raise a smile, even just before she passed she still joked to my aunt her new haircut looked awful ( and it really did!
) so even at the end she was still smiling.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I have two guy friends who are quite possibly the nicest guys on the planet. D gives freely of his time and expertise (he's like me: he's had a bazillion jobs and is pretty much a jack-of-all-trades), and if he has something you need, he's more than willing to lend it to you. He plans amazing trips and group outings and goes out of his way to make sure that everyone invited has a really great time. P is very similar: if you need to borrow his car, its yours, no questions asked. He's the kind of guy you'd get to help you move bodies, because he wouldn't judge you for it, or even ask why you happened to have a bunch of dead people in your living room -- he'd just assume you had a good reason for it and help you clean up the mess. He's also the kind of guy who is exceptionally chivalrous with his female friends. You can say what you want about him or his guy friends, but if you put down one of his girl friends (especially in a lewd manner), you're looking at getting yourself a black eye. D and P are just all-around good guys, and really, there are too few of them in this world.
Your guy friends sounds like one of my guy friends