AAAAAAAH!! I'm getting sick!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, this morning at work I noticed I started sneezing..then noticed my nose was running..and NOW my throat is all itchy and starting to bug me

I NEVER get sick..I haven't taken ONE sick day from work in TWO YEARS!! This must be something bad if I'm catching it
I bought some meds today, and hopefully I nip it in the bud..

Send me some "don't get sick" vibes?? Pwetty Pwease?

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well i sure do hope you get better fast!

Not a sick day in two years? where the heck do you work?
I work in a hospital so I'm catching stuff left and right!!!
I got this wicked cough right now...comes from the throat not the lungs..I dont know what it is but i wouldnt wish it on anyone!

Get well soon sunshine! get some kleenx, some day/nite-quill and some tea and warm up next to us on TCS!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

So, this morning at work I noticed I started sneezing..then noticed my nose was running..and NOW my throat is all itchy and starting to bug me

I NEVER get sick..I haven't taken ONE sick day from work in TWO YEARS!! This must be something bad if I'm catching it
I bought some meds today, and hopefully I nip it in the bud..

Send me some "don't get sick" vibes?? Pwetty Pwease?
Oh and get some Airborne!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't get sick! Start taking decongestants now, as well as some Zicam gel up the nose, and Emergen-C (vit c, b6, b12, and others, in a fizzy drink mix) and you won't get sick or you'll just feel a little icky for a day or so. At least 10 hours sleep and 3 liters of water a day for a week. And stay away from dairy and sugar.

Then again, sometimes catching an illness is your body's way of telling you "Hey, hey you! We need a break! We need a couple days of bubble baths and soup and bad tv!"

Either way, hope you feel better soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I just toko some meds...hopefully its not worse in the morning

Thanks for the vibes guys

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleep...good... Wow, how can you not get five hours a night and still function? I'm fuzzy with less than eight! I would be sick all year if I was consistently sleep-deprived.

Anyway, I'll have my fingers crossed that you wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, and your immune system crushes the little bugs!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heres some ((((((((((((dont get sick))))))))))) vibes. So dont get sick.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Careful with the Zicam gel in the nose... if it is the formulation with zinc in it, it can permanently take away your sense of smell if used for more than a day or so.

Sounds to me like you have what me (and in turn, my family) got. I felt that way for a whole week before it hit me hard!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I am SICK. My head feels like it will split open at any minute, and my throat is sore..At least I don't feel like
yet.

Wish me get well luck
I am supposed to go back to my sisters tomorrow.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Natalie - I learned the hard way that the only way to beat the bug that is going around is bed rest and liquids. You could try some Cold FX - it usually works for me, but didn't make a dent in the bug I've had recently.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you feel better soon! I think we are all making each other sick from spending to much time together! LOL. A new way to spread a virus!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

:::::sprays computer with lysol:::::::
maybe this bug is travelling virtually
everyone is sick!

Sending you some healing vibes Natalie

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright, well I didn't end up going to my sisters today because I still feel under the weather.

I still need some more vibes in hopes that I will feel good enough to go see my sister and mom tomorrow...My mom will be going back home to Ottawa soon and I REALLY want to be well enough to see her before she goes back.

Thanks guys, you are the best